Grimmsgate Roll20

Looking for players for your hangouts, Roll20, or PbP game? Do you want to join a game? Post here!
mordrene

Grimmsgate Roll20

Post by mordrene »

Hello all,

Im am recruiting for some players for a roll20 game that will be on mondays nights, 9-11:30 PM EST. Currently two characters are involved in a side quest ab=nd are looking for help. Any brave souls here that can help?

merias
Site Admin

Re: Grimmsgate Roll20

Post by merias »

Welcome mordrene! I would not have time for another game, but can you give more details for anyone who might be interested? Is it S&W Complete? Do you need any classes in particular?

thewegger

Post by thewegger »

merias wrote:Welcome mordrene! I would not have time for another game, but can you give more details for anyone who might be interested? Is it S&W Complete? Do you need any classes in particular?
Not to answer for mordene, but I'm playing in this game so I'll just share a couple of facts. We're using S&W Complete, roll20 for audio (no video), and the current party of two includes a Ranger and a Magic User. Both mordene and the other player seem to have a decent amount of RPG experience and are quite friendly. I had a good time in our first session and I'm looking forward to more!

mordrene

Post by mordrene »

Sorry. Yeah it's s&w complete. We are doing roll20 audio chat and will try to start at about 9:00. However.. Due to some sick players, we will start next monday, April 4th.

mordrene

Post by mordrene »

So we played last night and fun was had by all. We still have room for more players. If interested blease let me know and i can invite you to teh roll20 game!!! again its S&W complete.

mordrene

Post by mordrene »

Any interest if i start this up again? I will post on Roll20 to see what interest is out there.