Whitebox Game Looking for Players [OPEN]

Looking for players for your hangouts, Roll20, or PbP game? Do you want to join a game? Post here!

Re: Whitebox Game Looking for Players [OPEN]

Postby mattjackson » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:28 am

.....and I apparently suck. I totally got busy preparing for my trip and completely forgot about this game! I just wanted apologize for saying I would join and then become vaporware. I'm reading through the posts, sounds like a great time.
mattjackson

Postby jcftao » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:38 pm

LOL...no worries, Matt!

I'm sure you have plenty of irons in the fire.

You are always welcome to join anytime.

thanks, John
jcftao

Postby jcftao » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:03 pm

Hello,

My Whitebox play-by-post, Beyond the Borderlands is open and currently seeking a couple more players. Take a look at the posting thus far. They can be found on this forum in the play by post section (Beyond the Borderlands).

The game is mainly Whitebox:FMAG rules with a few house rules of my own. I will also be including more character races and many other fun surprises as the game continues.

The setting is a campaign world of my own creation. I pay homage to the Keep on the Borderlands by placing it on the map and then filling in the kingdoms surrounding it.

The posting schedule is not too hectic. I try to post every other day. This gives the players time to formulate a response.

If interested, let me know.
jcftao

Previous

Return to Looking for Players or Games