The Sarboom Undertemple to Bast - Whitebox Dungeon [CLOSED]

Looking for players for your hangouts, Roll20, or PbP game? Do you want to join a game? Post here!
Gazòta Saà Zòba

Re: The Sarboom Undertemple to Bast - Whitebox Dungeon [OPEN

Post by Gazòta Saà Zòba »

Tarcisiolucashernand wrote:Ah, it happens! I love to play by post, and more than once I try to start a game and people just don't show up. It is a thing that happens.
When I have just one player, I use to run a very short adventure with him/her, just to be in touch with the rules, specially if it is a system I didn't played before...so, if you want something like this, you can count on me! But if you prefer to just let it go and wait another opportunity, it is fine, I understand!
There's another player joining the game! It's still only two players, but still, it's better than one!
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit." -The Hobbit

"The book you hold in your hand contains a description of a new fantasy world, together with rules for conducting adventures therein." -The Empire of the Petal Throne.

Tarcisiolucashernand

Post by Tarcisiolucashernand »

That's nice! I am going to work on my human fighter, starting right now!

Gazòta Saà Zòba

Post by Gazòta Saà Zòba »

You should post your character in the subforum link below:

viewforum.php?f=30
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit." -The Hobbit

"The book you hold in your hand contains a description of a new fantasy world, together with rules for conducting adventures therein." -The Empire of the Petal Throne.