Pendria--God Fall [CLOSED]

Looking for players for your hangouts, Roll20, or PbP game? Do you want to join a game? Post here!
jcftao

Pendria--God Fall [CLOSED]

Post by jcftao »

Two years after God Fall and people are just starting to dig themselves out of the rubble. Long, difficult winters have passed, but this year's crop has finally come in, better than the last. Every village and town has had to fend for themselves during this time of survival. If starvation and cold hasn't done many in, the evil lurking in the night has.

This is a time for heroes. Most of the old heroes have fallen fighting the evil that came out of the darkness during the first days of God Fall. You are all that is left to stand between the darkness and humanity. Others may stand with you, many races, even some that at one time might have been your enemy. These are difficult times indeed.
May the gods be merciful.

If anyone is interested, I am looking to run a short play by post using the Swords & Wizardry Complete rules and my own house rules. Depending on player interest, I could continue this into a campaign.

I'm trying something different. This will be not be your typical medieval milieu. Instead, I want to begin by setting the scene shortly after a world shaking event which resulted in the death of a pantheon of gods and near extinction of the races.

Goals will be different too. The emphasis will be on exploration and world building...but on a small scale at first. The players' actions will have consequences on the campaign world, for good or ill.

Much of the history and background story will be revealed as play progresses. (That's my clever way of saying, that I haven't figured it all out beforehand!)

Players will have opportunities to play non-standard races. The game is fairly human-centric, but other races will be in play.

greyarea

Re: Pendria--God Fall

Post by greyarea »

I'm in.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

greyarea wrote:I'm in.
Wonderful! I've got two so far. I will post character creation information soon.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Forum is up, gents.

Son_of_Sod

Post by Son_of_Sod »

This will be my first pbp but yes I'm in too!

jcftao

Re: Pendria--God Fall [OPEN]

Post by jcftao »

Hello everyone!

The Pendria Game is still open for new players. Come and join in!
You'll be glad you did!

thewegger

Post by thewegger »

jcftao wrote:Hello everyone!

You'll be glad you did!
I'd like to join!

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

thewegger wrote:
jcftao wrote:Hello everyone!

You'll be glad you did!
I'd like to join!
Excellent! Please take a look at the character creation thread and the House Rules thread on the Pendria game post.

Roll your own character using the guidelines there.

Don't hesitate to ask me anything...glad to have you join up!

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

If there are any extra spots, I'd like to join!

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

With the addition of Tamerlane, we are at four PCs. One or two more would be great.