Need Help With %#@$! Captcha

Post here if you have a question or think we can add a useful feature or new forum topic.
DuBeers

Need Help With %#@$! Captcha

Post by DuBeers »

I tried to log in from my iPad and incurred the wrath of the malevolent demi-god Captcha. It wants me to drag-n-drop certain response to comply but I seem to be unable to complete this task with press-n-hold Apple technology.

Can some benevolent deity reset my need to do this? I'd like to be able to login while away from home.

merias
Site Admin

Re: Need Help With %#@$! Captcha

Post by merias »

Hi DuBeers-

You should not be seeing the captcha for normal login - only registration. So let me make sure I don't have a setting astray somewhere that is causing this. I'll let you know shortly.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

I took a look at the settings, the board is configured to allow 3 login attempts on a distinct account before displaying the captcha. After that you would have to wait a while to try again without triggering the captcha, or maybe deleting your board cookies would reset your session. To make it easy for you, for now I disabled that setting, so you should be able to login. Let me know if you still have issues.

DuBeers

Post by DuBeers »

That worked! I have successfully logged in from my iPad! Thank you and you may now re-enable Captcha.