The Doomed Dice - A S&W Podcast

General gaming dicsussion
Bravesteel

The Doomed Dice - A S&W Podcast

Post by Bravesteel »

Hello everyone!

I submit to you the first episode of The Doomed Dice podcast. I am running my group through Rappan Athuk, and you can listen to the 1st part of the initial session here. The rest of the session will be uploaded soon, and I hope to release two episodes a month. Let me know what you think, and I am aware of a bit of audio variance, I am working on that to improve listening quality.
"Est Sularis oth Mithas. My honor is my life."

Bravesteel

Re: The Doomed Dice - A S&W Podcast

Post by Bravesteel »

The Doomed Dice, Episode 2, which is the second half of our first session is now available to download or stream on your favorite listening device. I compressed the sound on this one, which should help the variance in sound levels a little bit. I can't do much about some of the background noise this time around, but I have identified several things that I will be doing when we next record which will (hopefully!) improve the sound quality. Enjoy, and let me know what you think. :)

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Very nicely done, Bravesteel. I've only started listening to the first one, but I don't hear any issues with the audio. You have a great gaming group.

Bravesteel

Post by Bravesteel »

merias wrote:Very nicely done, Bravesteel. I've only started listening to the first one, but I don't hear any issues with the audio. You have a great gaming group.
Thanks, Merias, I'm very glad you are enjoying our misadventures! :) I only wish we had a larger group, as I have been reading about where the party leaves off at the end of the second episode and I feel like a TPK is inevitable.