One Year In!

General gaming dicsussion
merias
Site Admin

One Year In!

Post by merias »

I missed it by a couple of days, but January 29th, 2016 was the day I brought these forums online. In that time, we've had 102 users make 3286 posts. Pretty good for the first year! Thanks to everyone who joined!

Wouter

Re: One Year In!

Post by Wouter »

Yay! Congrats all :D

The Wanderer

Post by The Wanderer »

Awesome. Thanks for putting this all together Merias. So glad I found this place
White Box: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game
http://whiteboxgame.blogspot.com/

ClawCarver

Post by ClawCarver »

Belated birthday greetings to the forums! Thanks and hats off to Merias.

foxroe

Post by foxroe »

A belated B-day "Woot! Woot!" :mrgreen:
- Fox

Mach Front

Post by Mach Front »

I have to be brutally honest: I honestly cannot believe it's been over a year that the new forum has been active. Awesome. Here's to the following year!

Then again, I also simply cannot believe it's been near 33 years since ten-year-old me saw The Last Starfighter on opening night in our (then tiny south-of-Atlanta suburb) town at the then only existing theater nearby, which featured all of THREE screens...

foxroe

Post by foxroe »

Mach Front wrote:I have to be brutally honest: I honestly cannot believe it's been over a year that the new forum has been active. Awesome. Here's to the following year!

Then again, I also simply cannot believe it's been near 33 years since ten-year-old me saw The Last Starfighter on opening night in our (then tiny south-of-Atlanta suburb) town at the then only existing theater nearby, which featured all of THREE screens...
Yeah, I miss the days when theaters only had 1d4 screens. D*mned Millennials and their 1d30 cineplexes. :x :D
- Fox