Isn't it interesting ...

General gaming dicsussion
JMiskimen

Isn't it interesting ...

Post by JMiskimen »

Just glancing at the forum today, I made an observation in contrast to other D&D/D&D-like forums ...

There are more posts in the play-by-posts section than there are in S&W discussion. This seems to me that folks are playing S&W rather than discussing S&W.

Interesting, eh? :lol:

merias
Site Admin

Re: Isn't it interesting ...

Post by merias »

JMiskimen wrote:Just glancing at the forum today, I made an observation in contrast to other D&D/D&D-like forums ...

There are more posts in the play-by-posts section than there are in S&W discussion. This seems to me that folks are playing S&W rather than discussing S&W.

Interesting, eh? :lol:
I notice that as well - and this forum is not alone. The Goblinoid Games forums are similar with lots of play-by-post activity and a little bit of discussion. I'm OK with that, I'd be more worried if no one was playing the games. To some extent discussion comes out of playing or reff'ing. Something comes up during play and you wonder how others handle it, for example.

jcftao

Re: Isn't it interesting ...

Post by jcftao »

Running a play by post gives me and the players plenty of fodder to chew over...especially all the mistakes I make! :lol: