Chapter 4 Rescue Mission to Harkbone

Jcftao's Whitebox Campaign

Moderator: jcftao

Re: Chapter 4 Rescue Mission to Harkbone

Postby greyarea » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:06 am

Yay?

Milton fires again yelling, Run, Alexander!
User avatar
greyarea
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Chapter 4 Rescue Mission to Harkbone

Postby jcftao » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:20 pm

It is Alexander's initiative. What do you do?
User avatar
jcftao
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am

Re: Chapter 4 Rescue Mission to Harkbone

Postby Wouter » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:07 pm

Alexander, infuriated with the pain inflicted by the previous blow, once more lashes out at the shield-and-club man that is still facing him before he comes to his senses and hears Milton's shouting: he will then try to retreat and make a run for it!
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Chapter 4 Rescue Mission to Harkbone

Postby jcftao » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:32 am

Alexander takes a strong cut at one of the men...a HIT!...the sword slips under the shield and rips into the man's side!

He howls in pain, but still has some fight left in him.

Both men close in on the brave knight...they both strike him solidly with their iron bound clubs...

Alexander can opt to splinter his shield to remain standing...otherwise, he will be knocked out...the men are using subdual damage to capture him.

Alexander, what do you do?

The leather clad man throws a dagger at Milton....it barely misses his head!
User avatar
jcftao
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am

Re: Chapter 4 Rescue Mission to Harkbone

Postby greyarea » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:30 am

MIlton fires again!
User avatar
greyarea
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Chapter 4 Rescue Mission to Harkbone

Postby Wouter » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:00 pm

Alexander will splinter his shield in order to remain standing and make a run for it!
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Chapter 4 Rescue Mission to Harkbone

Postby jcftao » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:53 pm

The fierce warrior smashes his iron banded club down on Alexander's shield. The oaken shield buckles and splinters under the blow, shattering to pieces. Alexander's arm feels the force of the blow and is numbed momentarily. Pivoting, he retreats back to the doorway where Milton is making a stand.

Milton draws another arrow and fires once again at the leather clad figure....the arrow nicks the man's arm [ 1 damage!]

Nocking another arrow, Milton let's fly his second arrow....this arrow finds it's mark...sinking into the chest of the man [ 4 damage!]

He stumbles, clutching at the arrow and then staggers off back to the manor...."Get them!", he gasps and moves towards the safety of the building.

The archer fires twice at Milton...his first arrow flies wildly to the right, but his second lands squarely in the frog-kin's side...[ 3 damage!]

Status: Alexander 3 hp left, Milton 2 hp left

Initiative--Our Fearless Heroes=6, The Craven Enemy=5!

What does Milton and Alexander do now?
User avatar
jcftao
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am

Re: Chapter 4 Rescue Mission to Harkbone

Postby greyarea » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:03 am

Run!
User avatar
greyarea
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Chapter 4 Rescue Mission to Harkbone

Postby Wouter » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:19 pm

Agreed!
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Chapter 4 Rescue Mission to Harkbone

Postby jcftao » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:06 am

Only one of the enemy remains uninjured. It is one of the twin club men. The others are reluctant to give chase, but MIlton and Alexander hear one cry out..."Go get the hounds!"

It appears you have worn out your welcome. Describe what you do next...bear in mind that you have allies waiting nearby but they were not close enough to intervene in the short combat just now.

Actions?
User avatar
jcftao
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am

PreviousNext

Return to Pendria--God Fall

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron