Chapter 7 -- In Search of a Book Seller

Jcftao's Whitebox Campaign

Moderator: jcftao

Re: Chapter 7 -- In Search of a Book Seller

Postby Etarr_the_Good » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:04 pm

Balthar followed the group to the gate and is looking behind guarding from attacks from behind while the lock is being worked on.
User avatar
Etarr_the_Good
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:27 am

Re: Chapter 7 -- In Search of a Book Seller

Postby jcftao » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:22 am

Tarmo works quickly at the rusty lockplate. He just can't seem to get the catch to open.

Milton offers assistance and using his own lockpicks, he fiddles with the lock until a sharp click is heard.

The door squeaks in protest, but swings open.

The corridor continues westward into the darkness.

Actions?

OOC--Merry Christmas to You All! :D
User avatar
jcftao
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am

Re: Chapter 7 -- In Search of a Book Seller

Postby merias » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:10 pm

Tarmo leads the way west, slowly.

ooc: Who brought torches?!!??
User avatar
merias
Site Admin
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:37 am
Location: Southern Quebec

Re: Chapter 7 -- In Search of a Book Seller

Postby Etarr_the_Good » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:15 pm

Balthar moves towards the gate wielding his sword and bearing the torch.


OCC: I have torches, if the DM allows it. I totally meant to pick up a supply in town. It's why I don't have a shield. DM - is it ok to update my inventory to reflect torches I totally meant to purchase in town?
User avatar
Etarr_the_Good
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:27 am

Re: Chapter 7 -- In Search of a Book Seller

Postby jcftao » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:28 am

Etarr_the_Good wrote:Balthar moves towards the gate wielding his sword and bearing the torch.


OCC: I have torches, if the DM allows it. I totally meant to pick up a supply in town. It's why I don't have a shield. DM - is it ok to update my inventory to reflect torches I totally meant to purchase in town?


Balthar has torches.

Through the gateway, the adventurers continue. Down a short flight of stairs, they come upon an intersection. Light comes from a passage to the south, the west leads to a closed door. You can hear faint scratching coming from the door.

Actions?
User avatar
jcftao
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am

Re: Chapter 7 -- In Search of a Book Seller

Postby merias » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:29 pm

Tarmo sneaks south towards the light, sans torch. He'll report back with what he sees.
User avatar
merias
Site Admin
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:37 am
Location: Southern Quebec

Re: Chapter 7 -- In Search of a Book Seller

Postby greyarea » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:48 pm

Milton waits impatiently, trying not to think of his singed toes.
User avatar
greyarea
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Chapter 7 -- In Search of a Book Seller

Postby Etarr_the_Good » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:37 pm

Balthar waits with Milton, awaiting the return of Tarmo. He is on guard for any danger, facing the scratching door.
User avatar
Etarr_the_Good
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:27 am

Re: Chapter 7 -- In Search of a Book Seller

Postby jcftao » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:18 am

Image

Tarmo moves quietly down the hall towards the light while Balthar, Milton, and Thorhall stand guard at the intersection. The scratching at the door grows rather insistent and downright frantic.

Tarmo moves ahead and sees a large room. At the end of the room is a cloaked figure holding a small brazier of light in the palm of his hands. He doesn't move, just stands there, looking your way.

Actions?
User avatar
jcftao
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am

Re: Chapter 7 -- In Search of a Book Seller

Postby merias » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:46 pm

Tarmo moves back slowly towards the others, telling them what he saw.

"What's with the scratching?" he says, pointing at the door..
User avatar
merias
Site Admin
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:37 am
Location: Southern Quebec

PreviousNext

Return to Pendria--God Fall

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests