OOC Chat

Jcftao's Whitebox Campaign
User avatar
Wouter
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: OOC Chat

Post by Wouter »

Sorry to hear you will be leaving the game, thewegger!

User avatar
kjc
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:03 am

Re: OOC Chat

Post by kjc »

thewegger wrote:I've gotta drop out of the game. I've discovered that I don't have the discipline for regular posting. Thanks for the opportunity to play. I'll definitely be following along.
Yeah, sorry to hear you are dropping out. I liked Cedric, especially our side role playing by PM "behind the scenes".

User avatar
jcftao
Posts: 1116
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am
Contact:

Re: OOC Chat

Post by jcftao »

@thewegger

Sorry that we will be losing you. You are always welcome to come back and play, just let me know.

User avatar
thewegger
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: OOC Chat

Post by thewegger »

kjc wrote:
thewegger wrote:I've gotta drop out of the game. I've discovered that I don't have the discipline for regular posting. Thanks for the opportunity to play. I'll definitely be following along.
Yeah, sorry to hear you are dropping out. I liked Cedric, especially our side role playing by PM "behind the scenes".
Thanks, I enjoyed that too. Have fun!

User avatar
thewegger
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: OOC Chat

Post by thewegger »

jcftao wrote:@thewegger

Sorry that we will be losing you. You are always welcome to come back and play, just let me know.
Thanks! I'll be reading along. Good luck with the game.

User avatar
jcftao
Posts: 1116
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am
Contact:

Re: OOC Chat

Post by jcftao »

Tamerlane has told me that real life is pressing and he will need to leave our play by post.

Sorry to see him go.

Also, our story is beginning a new chapter, Ch 3 -- Journey to Harkbone

Chapter 3

User avatar
Wouter
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: OOC Chat

Post by Wouter »

jcftao wrote:Tamerlane has told me that real life is pressing and he will need to leave our play by post.
Oh, that's too bad :( He always had nice contributions to the game

User avatar
kjc
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:03 am

Re: OOC Chat

Post by kjc »

Sorry to see you leave Tamerlane.

User avatar
kjc
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:03 am

Re: OOC Chat

Post by kjc »

greyarea wrote:Milton moans and shakes his head. ...Almost croaked there...
painful... ;)

User avatar
jcftao
Posts: 1116
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am
Contact:

Re: OOC Chat

Post by jcftao »

Hey friends,
I will be out of town for a week at the in-laws. They have internet, but just in case you don't hear from me, you will know why! ;)

Post Reply