Chapter 3 --- Journey to Harkbone

Jcftao's Whitebox Campaign
Wouter

Re: Chapter 3 --- Journey to Harkbone

Post by Wouter »

jcftao wrote:
Wouter wrote:Is Alexander at this point still being approached by the two men in order to be disarmed?
Two men are at arm's length from Alexander. Five more stand in the hall waiting.
We are so dead :(

Alexander has a defeated look on his face: "Your distrust reveals we are not welcome here... I'm sorry to see such suspiciousness among brothers, but I suppose we can't blame you in these insidious times..." He tries to get Milton back on his feet: "Let's be one our way, brothers, we will find some other place to stay. I bid you a good night, gentlemen."

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

The men look nervously to their leader, everyone poised for action.

The leader looks at Aldarren, "Lower your bow, woodsman. Take your friends and get out. But before you go, tell me who sent you? This is Lord Dunley's village and the next time you come here, you will mark the day as a poor one."

Actions?

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Milton dreams of never entering this place again...

kjc

Post by kjc »

Aldarren - Ranger
Aldarren lowers his bow, but does not unnock the arrow. "Alexander would you please collect Mr. Milton," he says before addressing the leader. "Now to your question, we have been travelling the roads, seeking out towns that survived the God Fall, hoping to connect with any goodfolk that might remain. I am glad that we have settled this peacefully, and we will now be on our way."

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

Alexander puts one of Milton's arms around his shoulders and shuffles back toward the entrance of the hut: "Come along now, my amphibian friend: there is nothing for us here."

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

The men all stand still as Aldarren, Alexander, and Milton move out into the damp night.
There is a feeling among you that arms will be gathered and the night may yet turn violent.

Actions?

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

"Let's get out of here right now," hisses Alexander to Aldarren. "We are outnumbered by far and Milton is in bad shape..."

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Milton moans and shakes his head. Thanks guys. Almost croaked there. I thought they might be friends...

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

As you back out of the large hall, you spy a couple faces at an open door. They quickly close the door when you turn to face them.

kjc

Post by kjc »

Wouter wrote:"Let's get out of here right now," hisses Alexander to Aldarren. "We are outnumbered by far and Milton is in bad shape..."
Aldarren - Ranger
"Agreed, we are far too vulnerable here, we should move, and quickly."