Page 2 of 2

Re: The Elder Temple #2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:38 am
by Mike
Oberon splutters, 'I still say we fall back to the outside world. I need to get some air in my lungs!'

Re: The Elder Temple #2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:10 pm
by greyarea
Fenwick, glad he made that split decision, tries to catch his breath.

Re: The Elder Temple #2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:05 pm
by Wouter
Dolgrim scouts around to see if any creatures are emerging from any of the other entrances to the Elder Temple.

Re: The Elder Temple #2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:09 pm
by merias
Wouter wrote:Dolgrim scouts around to see if any creatures are emerging from any of the other entrances to the Elder Temple.


Dolgrim emerges from the double-doors on the side of the hill (#12). He does not see any sign of movement near the other temple entrances.

The day is sunny and it is perhaps mid-morning. Actions?

By my reckoning, you are out of lantern oil and have about 2 days of rations, and are probably low on water also. If you are thinking of going back to Grimmsgate, if you left now you could be back by nightfall. Otherwise, the river is nearby for water and you could camp out, but you would still need to get food if you plan to re-enter the temple.

Also, I'm going to tally up the items you recently found and any XP for when you next rest.

Re: The Elder Temple #2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:34 pm
by greyarea
Let's head back to town, maybe let those demon things go away, suggests Fenwick

Re: The Elder Temple #2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:49 pm
by Wouter
Dolgrim nibbles on one of his last few pieces of bread and grimaces as he tastes the staleness: "Aye, I could use a decent meal..." He says as he washes away the moldy taste with a sip from his near-empty water skin. He gazes in the distance and smiles as his mind drifts off to Miralda's spiced grouse back at the Silver Dagger.

Re: The Elder Temple #2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:49 am
by jcftao
Finnr welcomes the talk of return to civilization. "Aye, I would like a decent night's sleep and something fit to eat!"

Re: The Elder Temple #2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:28 pm
by merias
Sounds like the consensus is to head back to Grimmsgate. Note the party loot thread, just now updated.

You tidy up your packs and make your way north along the river to the ford, then west along the forest path. The weather stays clear but with a slight fall chill in the air.

1d6=4

The journey is uneventful. Over to the Back in Grimmsgate thread.