Back in Grimmsgate

Merias' White Box game
merias
Site Admin

Re: Back in Grimmsgate

Post by merias »

Wouter wrote:Dolgrim pulls out his hand axe and runs his thumb across the freshly silvered blade. "I would be honored if you were to bless and name this weapon, father. I care not for any magic but it can't hurt to have a a blessing of Law on our side upon our return to the Elder Temple."
"Certainly," Rhall says. He thinks for a moment, then reaches out to touch the axe blade. He has a look of concentration on his face. "Bless this axe, in the name of Teilo, we call you 'Demon Bane' and will your power be released at the opportune moment."

Rhall steps back, looking more tired than he did a few moments ago.

This was an interesting request, so let's see if we can make it do something interesting... in game terms, the axe will trigger a stored bless spell when you face demons, once only.

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

Dolgrim bows as he accepts the axe from Rhall: "Thank you, father..." He mutters as he admiringly looks up and down the weapon. "'Demon Bane'... I love it!" He then grins, and puts his axe back on his belt.

That is awesome, thanks ref! :D

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

merias wrote: This was an interesting request, so let's see if we can make it do something interesting... in game terms, the axe will trigger a stored bless spell when you face demons, once only.
I just might steal this

Mike

Post by Mike »

Oberon thanks Rhall for his generous gifts and offer of further holy water, then asks the rest of the party if they want to wait an extra day for more water. A good ide methinks, says he.

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

Dolgrim agrees with Oberon: "Aye, let's rest up for one more day."

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Will you return to the temple tomorrow after filling up on holy water? Don't forget to update your charsheets with any equipment/supplies you want to bring, the town emporium has most supplies available.

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

Sounds good! Dolgrim got a pint of oil, 4 x rations and he refilled his waterskin.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fenwick muses,I haven't the time to scribe a scroll myself. Let's see if someone in these booths sells scrolls.

Fenwick will look for scrolls and other magic items in the shoppes of the emporium. He's made a few purchases in the interim.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Finnr besides a few supplies for the next delve, spends all of his money on wine, women, and good food, oh and more wine.

Mike

Post by Mike »

Oberon wants rations, water, a six-pack of oil and his very own lantern. But I'm at work so I'll have to update the character sheet at home. :D