Return to the Elder Temple

Merias' White Box game
RhinoDino1973

Re: Return to the Elder Temple

Post by RhinoDino1973 »

OOC: I've memorized Cure light wounds and Protection from evil.

Guntram nods and says, "Yes, this blade is blessed with holy power and I am obligated to follow it and finish what I've started."

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Grimma lights her lantern and you proceed northwards, back to the area where Gerhard fell (in front of #40). Oberon feels the pull to the west, past the rooms where you freed Finnr (35/36). You stop just before an intersection - ahead to the right is a tunnel (greyed-out area), while the one you are in continues slightly southwest. Oberon feels the pull strongly now, to the right.

Actions? The area to the east is as of yet unexplored, so don't let me railroad you if you want to go that way, I am working on the assumption Oberon wants you to face the demons and is following his instincts/sword :twisted:

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fenwick says, We may as well follow that sword. Seems we're at joined purposes, no?

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

Dolgrim nods, tightening his grip on Demon Bane: "Aye, let's go north!"

Mike

Post by Mike »

Sword in hand, Oberon rumbles, 'It's killin' time.'

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

You head north! Grimma's lantern illuminates a serpentine corridor that some 50 feet in, brings you to an intersection. A narrow tunnel winds off to the west. The corridor you are in continues around to the northeast. Oberon feels the pull from his sword very strongly now, to the west.

Actions?

Mike

Post by Mike »

'Grimma, point your lantern westward if you would...' Oberon's eyes narrow and he readies himself for the fight of his life. Or his death.

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

While the west tunnel is being examined, Dolgrim will utilize his improved dark vision to peer into the corridor leading north (but not actually move in).

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

To the west, the corridor narrows to single-file width and begins to curve south out of sight.

To the northeast, the tunnel also begins to curve south out of sight.

The enhanced vision is not active (it lasts perhaps 12 hours), although Dwarves can see in the darkness already.

Also, I encourage you to check the loot thread for details on the various trinkets you've accumulated.

Which way?

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Are all the magic items being used from the loot list? The only other things I note are the potions of invisibility and the flasks of holy water....what do you fellows think?