Page 21 of 22

Re: Return to the Elder Temple

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:45 pm
by Wouter
Dolgrim moves to the edge of the pool and sniffs the liquid: is it truly water...?

Re: Return to the Elder Temple

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:32 pm
by merias
It has no particular smell, good or bad, but is clear and certainly appears to be water.

Re: Return to the Elder Temple

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:21 am
by Mike
Oberon fills a bottle with the water from the pool. 'Perhaps some evil individuals attempted to break the bottles so the water couldn't be used? Used against the Ash Demon perhaps. Ash and water don't make a good mix do they?'

Re: Return to the Elder Temple

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:38 am
by greyarea
Fenwick dips his staff into the water.

Re: Return to the Elder Temple

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:36 am
by Mike
greyarea wrote:Fenwick dips his staff into the water.

Oberon shudders. 'Couldn't you have gone while we were outside?'

Re: Return to the Elder Temple

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:44 pm
by merias
Oberon is able to fill a bottle with no issues, Fenwicks "staff" is now wet.

Actions?

Re: Return to the Elder Temple

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:20 pm
by jcftao
Finnr will fill the other two bottles with liquid and cork them...while the others are looking around, Finnr takes a quick sip...thinking it may be magical or alcoholic in nature...<hic!>

Re: Return to the Elder Temple

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:02 am
by merias
jcftao wrote:Finnr will fill the other two bottles with liquid and cork them...while the others are looking around, Finnr takes a quick sip...thinking it may be magical or alcoholic in nature...<hic!>


He feels...refreshed! Indeed this seems like pure water. You fill up the two other bottles.

Onward?

Re: Return to the Elder Temple

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:56 am
by greyarea
Fenwick wipes his staff on Oberon's leg when he isn't looking. Let's move on, he says dryly.

Re: Return to the Elder Temple

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:27 am
by Mike
greyarea wrote:Fenwick wipes his staff on Oberon's leg when he isn't looking. Let's move on, he says dryly.

'Yes, back up and...West?' Says Oberon, with a quick shake of the leg.