OOC Chat #1

Merias' White Box game
RhinoDino1973

Re: OOC Chat #1

Post by RhinoDino1973 »

Hi, all. I'll be out of town this weekend, busy during the days, but I should have WiFi access in the evenings. Postings may be late.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Hey all - update coming tonight.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Another update coming tonight!

RhinoDino1973

Post by RhinoDino1973 »

Gentlemen, I am currently transitioning to my new home. It's a bit of a process but I'll be checking the site in the evenings on most days. However, sometimes these hotel wifis can be unpredictable. I'll do my best to stay engaged. I'll be settled in my new place in mid April.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

RhinoDino1973 wrote:Gentlemen, I am currently transitioning to my new home. It's a bit of a process but I'll be checking the site in the evenings on most days. However, sometimes these hotel wifis can be unpredictable. I'll do my best to stay engaged. I'll be settled in my new place in mid April.
Understood, good luck with the move!

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

RhinoDino1973 wrote:Gentlemen, I am currently transitioning to my new home. It's a bit of a process but I'll be checking the site in the evenings on most days. However, sometimes these hotel wifis can be unpredictable. I'll do my best to stay engaged. I'll be settled in my new place in mid April.
Yes, best of luck on your move!

thewegger

Post by thewegger »

I've gotta drop out of the game. I've discovered that I don't have the discipline for regular posting. Thanks for the opportunity to play. I'll definitely be following along.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

thewegger wrote:I've gotta drop out of the game. I've discovered that I don't have the discipline for regular posting. Thanks for the opportunity to play. I'll definitely be following along.
Thanks for letting me know (sometimes players just disappear, this is much preferred :)), and you're welcome back anytime should you change your mind.

thewegger

Post by thewegger »

merias wrote:
thewegger wrote:I've gotta drop out of the game. I've discovered that I don't have the discipline for regular posting. Thanks for the opportunity to play. I'll definitely be following along.
Thanks for letting me know (sometimes players just disappear, this is much preferred :)), and you're welcome back anytime should you change your mind.
Appreciate it. The game's definitely taking shape. Have fun!

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

FYI - I've heard from RhinoDino1973, he is coming back next week some time, the move is taking more time than anticipated. I'll NPC Guntram in the meantime.