merias
Site Admin

Re: OOC Chat #1

Post by merias »

Sorry for the delay - update tonight!

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

Merias: how do we go about updating the map? Is it something you do for us every once in a while?

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Wouter wrote:Merias: how do we go about updating the map? Is it something you do for us every once in a while?
Yes, I will update the map periodically, as needed. There are not too many maps with this module, and the ones that exist are not very detailed, why you haven't seen many so far. When the temple happens there will maps, of course.

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

merias wrote:
Wouter wrote:Merias: how do we go about updating the map? Is it something you do for us every once in a while?
Yes, I will update the map periodically, as needed. There are not too many maps with this module, and the ones that exist are not very detailed, why you haven't seen many so far. When the temple happens there will maps, of course.
Great, can't wait :)

kjc

Post by kjc »

Gerhard knocks an arrow to his borrowed longbow, "I'll tell you all about it when we get out of this rat hole...but fer now just picture this image...a big strappin' gal that makes Oberon look like a wain. She was a sight to behold...Gorda was her name...fearsome as a gorgon with the face to match. Last I'd heard, she was smitten with a local lord by the name o' Sir Kevin."
She was all woman...and all man...
-Kevin aka kjc

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

kjc wrote:
Gerhard knocks an arrow to his borrowed longbow, "I'll tell you all about it when we get out of this rat hole...but fer now just picture this image...a big strappin' gal that makes Oberon look like a wain. She was a sight to behold...Gorda was her name...fearsome as a gorgon with the face to match. Last I'd heard, she was smitten with a local lord by the name o' Sir Kevin."
She was all woman...and all man...
-Kevin aka kjc
I met her in a club down in old Soho, where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola...

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Paranoia the destroya

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Yes, but she has a heart of gold.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Moving today gents, will be back in action Thursday!

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Safe travels. I hope it goes smoothly!