Grimmsgate Village

Merias' White Box game

Moderator: merias

Re: Grimmsgate Village

Postby merias » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:11 pm

Any other questions for father Rhall? If not, I'll assume you spend the night at the inn and head out to the temple via the ford at first light, unless you have another route in mind or there is anything you want to do before then.
User avatar
merias
Site Admin
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:37 am
Location: Southern Quebec

Re: Grimmsgate Village

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:12 am

Oberon will be in the inn's courtyard at first light bench-pressing a cart.
User avatar
Mike
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:34 am

Re: Grimmsgate Village

Postby greyarea » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:16 pm

Fenwick will stay at the inn. At first light, he can be found in a cart being bench-pressed with a small megaphone encouraging the exerciser.
User avatar
greyarea
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Grimmsgate Village

Postby Wouter » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:52 pm

Dolgrim will retire to the inn. At the crack of dawn he can be found contendedly smoking his pipe, still digesting the lovely grouse he had the night before, staring in fascination at the bench-pressing that is going on in the courtyard. "I guess I'll never truly understand humans..." he grumbles to himself, puffing out the smoke in tiny circles.
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Grimmsgate Village

Postby Mike » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:32 am

Realising that the team are slowly assembling, Oberon rolls out from under the cart. Looks at the cart; looks at Fenwick. Scratches helmeted head...
User avatar
Mike
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:34 am

Re: Grimmsgate Village

Postby greyarea » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Fenwick hops off the cart, smiles at Oberon, throws one arm over his shoulder, and walks with him to join the others.
User avatar
greyarea
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Grimmsgate Village

Postby merias » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:16 pm

You all retire to the inn and relax in your own various ways. Grimma chats quietly with Miralda in the common room while sharpening her sword. Dolgrim enjoys a pipe. Oberon and Fenwick are up early for some crossfit in the stables. At least the morning has brought better weather - clear skies and a touch less humidity. Miralda has prepared a traveling lunch for you all - jerked grouse, cheese and fresh bread, in a small sack for each of you.

Following father Rhall's directions, you head northeast, along a well-traveled, forested path. The travel is easy and you see no sign of anyone or anything. After a couple of hours the forest thins and the path slopes upwards and widens, still damp from the heavy rains. The sound of rushing water is ahead. "That must be the ford," Grimma says. "Due south will be our temple."

Actions?
User avatar
merias
Site Admin
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:37 am
Location: Southern Quebec

Re: Grimmsgate Village

Postby Wouter » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:02 pm

"Good," mumbles Dolgrim, his mouth stuffed with a piece of Miralda's bread he tore off earlier. "I need to refill my waterskin... Do you guys mind if we make a short refreshment stop at the ford before we follow the river down south?"
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Grimmsgate Village

Postby greyarea » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:37 pm

Fenwick nods. Yes, some refreshment would be good. We can lunch there as well.
User avatar
greyarea
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Grimmsgate Village

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:29 am

Oberon stands guard whilst the others take a break.
User avatar
Mike
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:34 am

PreviousNext

Return to Grimmsgate

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron