Grimmsgate Village

Merias' White Box game
merias
Site Admin

Re: Grimmsgate Village

Post by merias »

Any other questions for father Rhall? If not, I'll assume you spend the night at the inn and head out to the temple via the ford at first light, unless you have another route in mind or there is anything you want to do before then.

Mike

Post by Mike »

Oberon will be in the inn's courtyard at first light bench-pressing a cart.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fenwick will stay at the inn. At first light, he can be found in a cart being bench-pressed with a small megaphone encouraging the exerciser.

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

Dolgrim will retire to the inn. At the crack of dawn he can be found contendedly smoking his pipe, still digesting the lovely grouse he had the night before, staring in fascination at the bench-pressing that is going on in the courtyard. "I guess I'll never truly understand humans..." he grumbles to himself, puffing out the smoke in tiny circles.

Mike

Post by Mike »

Realising that the team are slowly assembling, Oberon rolls out from under the cart. Looks at the cart; looks at Fenwick. Scratches helmeted head...

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fenwick hops off the cart, smiles at Oberon, throws one arm over his shoulder, and walks with him to join the others.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

You all retire to the inn and relax in your own various ways. Grimma chats quietly with Miralda in the common room while sharpening her sword. Dolgrim enjoys a pipe. Oberon and Fenwick are up early for some crossfit in the stables. At least the morning has brought better weather - clear skies and a touch less humidity. Miralda has prepared a traveling lunch for you all - jerked grouse, cheese and fresh bread, in a small sack for each of you.

Following father Rhall's directions, you head northeast, along a well-traveled, forested path. The travel is easy and you see no sign of anyone or anything. After a couple of hours the forest thins and the path slopes upwards and widens, still damp from the heavy rains. The sound of rushing water is ahead. "That must be the ford," Grimma says. "Due south will be our temple."

Actions?

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

"Good," mumbles Dolgrim, his mouth stuffed with a piece of Miralda's bread he tore off earlier. "I need to refill my waterskin... Do you guys mind if we make a short refreshment stop at the ford before we follow the river down south?"

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fenwick nods. Yes, some refreshment would be good. We can lunch there as well.

Mike

Post by Mike »

Oberon stands guard whilst the others take a break.