The Elder Temple

Merias' White Box game
greyarea

Re: The Elder Temple

Post by greyarea »

Fenwick asks, What is your name? What do you do here?

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Gerhard breathes a sigh of relief, "That wasn't so hard now, was it?"

Gerhard will try to shake Dolgrim back to life, "C'mon now, Dolgrim! Wake up..."

"Oberon, maybe we can use him as a battering ram on the next door?"

Mike

Post by Mike »

jcftao wrote:Gerhard breathes a sigh of relief, "That wasn't so hard now, was it?"

Gerhard will try to shake Dolgrim back to life, "C'mon now, Dolgrim! Wake up..."

"Oberon, maybe we can use him as a battering ram on the next door?"
"He's just frozen. Happens all the time in my homeland. Should we light a fire under his toes?"

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Mike wrote:
"He's just frozen. Happens all the time in my homeland. Should we light a fire under his toes?"
"Maybe we should rub two sticks under his beard?"

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

Dolgrim's eyes look uneasy, and his nostrils flare as he begins breathing heavily...

Mike

Post by Mike »

Wouter wrote:Dolgrim's eyes look uneasy, and his nostrils flare as he begins breathing heavily...
Oberon grins hugely, "Fear not friend, tis nought but a jest. The weight of that beard will have you thawed out in no time at all."

RhinoDino1973

Post by RhinoDino1973 »

Guntram chuckles under his breath at his comrades jests and says "Perhaps we all need a fire under our toes? Bless the Goddess for her protection. Friend Gerhard, you look gravely injured. Here, allow me to apply this healing poultice."

OCC: I would like to heal Gerhard.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

greyarea wrote:Fenwick asks, What is your name? What do you do here?
The short, hairless old man grins and moves warily towards Fenwick. You can see he is covered in tattoos, many large and small swirl patterns.

"They call me Jylagura the Demon-Speaker. It is unfortunate about my companions, if I had known we were friends, I would not have attacked you. But now that we are friends, I am certain you can help me in our mission. We have need of more humans. First, I hunger for flesh! Let me show you the way to our kitchens, that we may feast."

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

RhinoDino1973 wrote:Guntram chuckles under his breath at his comrades jests and says "Perhaps we all need a fire under our toes? Bless the Goddess for her protection. Friend Gerhard, you look gravely injured. Here, allow me to apply this healing poultice."

OCC: I would like to heal Gerhard.
The healing poultice is slow-acting but heals equivalent to a CLW spell, Guntram would know that the healing process can't be interrupted once started. So you would just have to apply it and wait a bit. Let me know if you want to do that now.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Gerhard nods and thanks Guntram for his help.