The Elder Temple

Merias' White Box game
greyarea

Re: The Elder Temple

Post by greyarea »

Fenwick the purple mage looks at the others and shrugs. He follows Jylagura to the kitchen.

Mike

Post by Mike »

greyarea wrote:Fenwick the purple mage looks at the others and shrugs. He follows Jylagura to the kitchen.
Oberon stops dead in his tracks. 'Did Bone-Nose say it was hungry for fish or flesh? If it's the latter, I'm sorry Fenwick but I'm going to have to knock out its lumps with Skull-breaker whilst my ire is still very much up...'

With a turn of the wrist, Skull-breaker is ready for renewed action. 'Uncompromising? Perhaps but in the North that's how we treat flesh-eaters.'

Under his breath and to no one in particular Oberon mumbles, 'Fish-eaters we let off with a warning.'

OCC: Oberon follows Bone-Nose and Fenwick into the "kitchen" just in case the sack-faced critter is only faking being charmed... Plus, if he wants to eat flesh, Oberon will make him suck on his own in small bite-sized portions.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Gerhart picks up his handaxe and follows along, keeping a close eye on 'Bone Nose'.

RhinoDino1973

Post by RhinoDino1973 »

OCC: I'd like to use the poultice on Gerhard if it won't take too long.
"They call me Jylagura the Demon-Speaker. It is unfortunate about my companions, if I had known we were friends, I would not have attacked you. But now that we are friends, I am certain you can help me in our mission. We have need of more humans. First, I hunger for flesh! Let me show you the way to our kitchens, that we may feast."
Hearing the Demon-Speaker, Guntram clenches his jaw, and squints his eyes, making the sign of the Goddess over his chest.
"This creature is evil and must be destroyed."

Mike

Post by Mike »

Oberon pats Guntram on the shoulder, 'Now that Bone-Nose is Fenwick's friend its evilness might be considerably reduced. Shall we give it the benefit of the doubt for now? If things get out of hand we can soon turn it into No-Nose.'

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Gerhart mutters, "Yes, he might be his own last meal."

RhinoDino1973

Post by RhinoDino1973 »

Guntram shrugs, makes the sign of the Goddess over his chest and says,
Friend Oberon, the eating of human flesh is so abhorrent to me, but I will refrain from sending that creature to its god. I kept silent over the goblin though it should be destroyed also. I don't know how Dolgrim remains composed. His discipline is amazing, he should have considered a career in faith! I just don't want to see any of my companions hurt by these two."
Guntram relaxes a little, chuckles to himself, then continues to apply the poultice.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

You wait about 30 minutes, and Gerhard feels a bit better afterwards. No one or thing disturbs you, and not a sound comes from the room beyond, of which you caught the merest glimpse. Bone-nose paces and licks his lips.

The poultice takes 1d4=3 turns and heals 1d6+1=3 HP. Guntram thinks the spell may last another hour or so, unless it is dispelled. If you do decide to follow Bone-nose to the kitchens, let me know who is carrying Dolgrim :)

A reminder of where you are:

Code: Select all

+----------+----------+----------+
|Grimma    |Full HP   |          |
|Oberon    |7/7       |          |
|Fenwick   |6/6       |<0>       |
|Dolgrim   |5/7       |HELD      |
|Guntram   |4/6       |          |
|Gerhard   |4/7       |          |
|Bart      |4/4       |          |

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Gerhard says, "Thanks to you Guntram! I feel better, not my full self, but well enough to continue."

"Oberon, you need to be ready in case of attack. Friend Guntram and I could carry poor old Dolgrim. I only hope he is not as fat as he looks."

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fenwick continues following Jylagura, his new friend.