The Elder Temple

Merias' White Box game

Moderator: merias

Re: The Elder Temple

Postby merias » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:39 pm

The sound abruptly stops as Oberon lowers the chest back into place.

Those of you nearest the hallway hear a faint yell - "Help!" from the west. All else is quiet...so far.

Actions?
User avatar
merias
Site Admin
 
Posts: 613
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:37 am
Location: Southern Quebec

Re: The Elder Temple

Postby Wouter » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:04 pm

Dolgrim pricks his ears for any other sound coming from the west. "What by Odin's beard was that..?" he whispers to the others.

Was it a human voice? Male?
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: The Elder Temple

Postby greyarea » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:09 pm

Fenwick says, Maybe we should check it out. Even if it's a trap, we're pretty well prepared.
User avatar
greyarea
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Re: The Elder Temple

Postby Wouter » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:38 pm

Dolgrim pulls his hand axe from his belt: "You have my axe!"
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: The Elder Temple

Postby RhinoDino1973 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:17 pm

Guntram says "Someone may need our assistance. I suggest we find the source of this voice. The Goddess does not turn away those in need and she protects those with charity."
User avatar
RhinoDino1973
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:14 am

Re: The Elder Temple

Postby Mike » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:05 pm

'Smells like the second part of this trap. Let's spring it! Hisses Oberon; Skull-Breaker and shield at the ready.
User avatar
Mike
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:34 am

Re: The Elder Temple

Postby merias » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:17 pm

Image

You head west - noting the cries for help come from down an open corridor on the north wall. The voice is male - and in the common tongue of man. The corridor you are in widens slightly just after the northern opening, continuing west.

Actions?
User avatar
merias
Site Admin
 
Posts: 613
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:37 am
Location: Southern Quebec

Re: The Elder Temple

Postby Wouter » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:08 pm

Dolgrim peers into the northern corridor with his improved darkvision. Is there any sign of life? If there is nothing but hallway to be seen, he will carefully move up through it, hopefully accompanied by Guntram and Oberon.
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: The Elder Temple

Postby greyarea » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Fenwick accompanies Dolgrim, obviously not as good as Guntram or Oberon but the purple sage does what he can. :)
User avatar
greyarea
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Re: The Elder Temple

Postby Wouter » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:39 pm

Woops, sorry I forgot about Fenwick :o No offence though, but being a dwarf Dolgrim does put more trust in Oberon's Skullcrusher and Guntram's flail than he does in Fenwick's mumbo jumbo :P
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Grimmsgate

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron