OOC

Tamerlaine's White Box Game

Moderator: Tamerlaine

OOC

Postby Tamerlaine » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:06 am

For all things OOC
User avatar
Tamerlaine
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:16 am

Re: OOC

Postby Tamerlaine » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:53 pm

Barring anyone throwing in a cleric before we start, I'll be playing one as a NPC. That doesn't mean you can't play one. I've got plans either way.
User avatar
Tamerlaine
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:16 am

Re: OOC

Postby Tamerlaine » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:13 pm

After discussing things with sexyhamster, I've decided to bestow upon her the superfluous title of 'co-DM.' If for whatever reason RL dumps bad on me (I had a heart attack this past December, which killed my last game) she will keep things going in my absence(s) and I hope you will support her. She's young but has a bit of experience under her belt. We've played a log together, at the tabletop and online.
User avatar
Tamerlaine
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:16 am

Re: OOC

Postby Eris » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:31 pm

Tamerlaine wrote:Barring anyone throwing in a cleric before we start, I'll be playing one as a NPC. That doesn't mean you can't play one. I've got plans either way.

I was sort of planning on playing a cleric, but I'll consult the dice and see what they say. :)

BTW, sorry I'm being slow, but I couldn't find my White Box S&W, so I downloaded a copy and printed it out. Now I have to see if I can make a character.

Eris
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 583/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA
Eris
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 am

Re: OOC

Postby Tamerlaine » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:12 am

Just a reminder when posting (and I don't think this will be a problem from what I've seen thus far) that any and all dialog is to to be highlighted blue and red for OOC. Just use the proper button at the menu bar at top.
User avatar
Tamerlaine
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:16 am

Re: OOC

Postby Tamerlaine » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:06 am

WB doesn't have a Reaction Table so I thought I'd borrow the one used in Charlie Mason's S&W-compatable Whitebox rules. Sometimes when I'm on the fence, I'm gonna roll on this table. Tell me what you think.

Table 33: Reaction Check
Roll 2d6 Reaction
2 or less Hostile
3-5 Negative
6-8 Uncertain
9-11 Positive
12 Enthusiastic
User avatar
Tamerlaine
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:16 am

Re: OOC

Postby Eris » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:27 am

Tamerlaine wrote:WB doesn't have a Reaction Table so I thought I'd borrow the one used in Charlie Mason's S&W-compatable Whitebox rules. Sometimes when I'm on the fence, I'm gonna roll on this table. Tell me what you think.

Table 33: Reaction Check
Roll 2d6 Reaction
2 or less Hostile
3-5 Negative
6-8 Uncertain
9-11 Positive
12 Enthusiastic

That seems reasonable.
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 583/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA
Eris
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 am

Re: OOC

Postby Tamerlaine » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:55 am

Eris, you will roll for both Attack and Damage and post them together. Most rolls will be done by the player save for those I will need to do 'behind the screen.'
User avatar
Tamerlaine
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:16 am

Re: OOC

Postby Eris » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:41 pm

Tamerlaine wrote:Eris, you will roll for both Attack and Damage and post them together. Most rolls will be done by the player save for those I will need to do 'behind the screen.'

Okay, will do.
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 583/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA
Eris
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 am

Re: OOC

Postby Tamerlaine » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:54 pm

Bind wounds can only be done once per pc per day as indicated in the House Rules.
User avatar
Tamerlaine
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:16 am

Next

Return to Dyson's Delves

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron