OOC

Tamerlaine's White Box Game
Tamerlaine

Re: OOC

Post by Tamerlaine »

We've got a new player joining us and I've already added him to to the game. He'll be playing a fighter, so do welcome klarkash-ton to our little group!

klarkash-ton

Post by klarkash-ton »

Hi everybody, I'm excited to be joining the team!

I haven't sat on this side of the screen since my high school days, and this is my first pbp so be gentle with me :)

...also I live in Australia so if my posts seem to come at bizarre times, thats the reason why.

Cheers and good gaming!

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

Welcome to the game, have fun!

klarkash-ton

Post by klarkash-ton »

Thanks Wouter!

Eris

Post by Eris »

klarkash-ton wrote:Hi everybody, I'm excited to be joining the team!

I haven't sat on this side of the screen since my high school days, and this is my first pbp so be gentle with me :)

...also I live in Australia so if my posts seem to come at bizarre times, thats the reason why.

Cheers and good gaming!
Welcome to the game!

I've found that in a PBP type game things go quite slowly. Slowly enough that it doesn't really matter where on Earth you live. :)

I hope you have fun playing with us.

Eris/Brother Loren
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 1273/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
XP Bonus: 0
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

Don't fret, guys. I'll be posting later Sunday.

klarkash-ton

Post by klarkash-ton »

Eris wrote: Welcome to the game!

I've found that in a PBP type game things go quite slowly. Slowly enough that it doesn't really matter where on Earth you live. :)

I hope you have fun playing with us.

Eris/Brother Loren
Thanks Eris!

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

Okay gents, I think we are at the point where the party is ready to embark on the main quest. Question is, do we stop here and I put in a different chapter? What about Gormlaith? She is down to 2 hp (I already added a hp for the overnight stay at the inn). Do you want to just fast forward 5-6 days and start? Discuss...

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

Right. Setting out with Gormlaith at 2 hp doesn't seem too sensible. I'd let Yilmaz use the potion of healing on her, but I think it might come in handy in a more dire situation. Let's skip forward a couple of days, until she is well-rested and then move out.

Eris

Post by Eris »

I'm okay with waiting a day or two, and speaking for Brother Loren he would spend the time putting the chapel back into usable shape. However, he's short on funds so he can spend much silver on it.

Of course, the longer we wait the more likely we are to have a visit from Big Bowb and/or his associates.

In the final analysis, though, we need to be a full strength before heading into the wilderness. Need to get Gormlaith healed. I don't think there's anything Loren can do at his level to speed this up, so we'll just have to wait if we don't have access to a healing potion.
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 1273/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
XP Bonus: 0
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA