OOC

Tamerlaine's White Box Game
Tamerlaine

Re: OOC

Post by Tamerlaine »

Thanks for everyone's understanding and patience. Back to the game!

Eris

Post by Eris »

Getting wet from TS Cindy. No power loss so far, but I'm just east of Pensacola, FL. We've gotten over 10 inches of rain over the last couple of days and it's continuing to come down. Got a leak in the bathroom, but can't deal with that in this rain. Just have to put a bucket under it...sigh.

Now, the tornadoes are starting to pop up...under a warning right now. Our tornadoes are always small, popup, rain wrapped and we never really get much warning. What we get told on the TV is "Looks like that might be a tornado, you should be in your shelter right now."

Consequently, my posting is going to be spotty for the next few days.
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 1273/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
XP Bonus: 0
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA

klarkash-ton

Post by klarkash-ton »

Stay safe Eris!

klarkash-ton

Post by klarkash-ton »

Hey guys I asked around my gaming buddies if anyone would be interested in joining the game, and it looks like we might have another player interested in joining up.

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

Eris, I hope you're staying dry and safe where you are.

Everybody, I'd like to introduce Etarr_the_Good who will be playing Balthar, a human fighter. So let's give him a proper Delver welcome!

I will be counting XPs and the total will be announced soon.

klarkash-ton

Post by klarkash-ton »

Welcome to the party Etarr!

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

I went ahead and posted Etarr's character over in the Rogue's Gallery. I haven't heard back from him lately and I hope that changes. I suppose if we don't hear from him, I'm open for the other player someone here has mentioned. If THAT falls through, then I'll throw in a NPC. Cross your fingers.

Etarr_the_Good

Post by Etarr_the_Good »

I'm here!

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

Etarr_the_Good wrote:I'm here!
Welcome, good sir!

My, my, aren't we growing! Etarr has joined and posted IC. Now we've got another player interested. I've accepted winemaker81 to our little game. This will be his first PbP game and I've assured him he will be welcome and we will be there for him as he learns the ropes of PbP play.

klarkash-ton

Post by klarkash-ton »

Welcome to the party winemaker81! You'll get the hang of PbP in a flash, and our friendly DM is great for rules guidance and clarification, for I confess that my brain is still (and probably will always be) hardwired to AD&D :)