Tamerlaine's White Box Game
Tamerlaine

OOC

Post by Tamerlaine »

For all things OOC

Tamerlaine

Re: OOC

Post by Tamerlaine »

Barring anyone throwing in a cleric before we start, I'll be playing one as a NPC. That doesn't mean you can't play one. I've got plans either way.

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

After discussing things with sexyhamster, I've decided to bestow upon her the superfluous title of 'co-DM.' If for whatever reason RL dumps bad on me (I had a heart attack this past December, which killed my last game) she will keep things going in my absence(s) and I hope you will support her. She's young but has a bit of experience under her belt. We've played a log together, at the tabletop and online.

Eris

Post by Eris »

Tamerlaine wrote:Barring anyone throwing in a cleric before we start, I'll be playing one as a NPC. That doesn't mean you can't play one. I've got plans either way.
I was sort of planning on playing a cleric, but I'll consult the dice and see what they say. :)

BTW, sorry I'm being slow, but I couldn't find my White Box S&W, so I downloaded a copy and printed it out. Now I have to see if I can make a character.

Eris
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 1273/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
XP Bonus: 0
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

Just a reminder when posting (and I don't think this will be a problem from what I've seen thus far) that any and all dialog is to to be highlighted blue and red for OOC. Just use the proper button at the menu bar at top.

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

WB doesn't have a Reaction Table so I thought I'd borrow the one used in Charlie Mason's S&W-compatable Whitebox rules. Sometimes when I'm on the fence, I'm gonna roll on this table. Tell me what you think.

Table 33: Reaction Check
Roll 2d6 Reaction
2 or less Hostile
3-5 Negative
6-8 Uncertain
9-11 Positive
12 Enthusiastic

Eris

Post by Eris »

Tamerlaine wrote:WB doesn't have a Reaction Table so I thought I'd borrow the one used in Charlie Mason's S&W-compatable Whitebox rules. Sometimes when I'm on the fence, I'm gonna roll on this table. Tell me what you think.

Table 33: Reaction Check
Roll 2d6 Reaction
2 or less Hostile
3-5 Negative
6-8 Uncertain
9-11 Positive
12 Enthusiastic
That seems reasonable.

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

Eris, you will roll for both Attack and Damage and post them together. Most rolls will be done by the player save for those I will need to do 'behind the screen.'

Eris

Post by Eris »

Tamerlaine wrote:Eris, you will roll for both Attack and Damage and post them together. Most rolls will be done by the player save for those I will need to do 'behind the screen.'
Okay, will do.

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

Bind wounds can only be done once per pc per day as indicated in the House Rules.