Page 10 of 11

Re: OOC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:54 am
by Tamerlaine
Finally counted the XPs.

Yilamz and Loren each receive 735 XPs before any bonuses

Deccon receives 705 before bonuses

Afraid I haven't heard anything form winemaker81 but I'll give him a couple of days to reply back (sent a PM).

After that, I'll be putting you right back into the Delve.

Re: OOC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:46 pm
by Eris
Tamerlaine wrote:Finally counted the XPs.

Yilamz and Loren each receive 735 XPs before any bonuses

Deccon receives 705 before bonuses

Afraid I haven't heard anything form winemaker81 but I'll give him a couple of days to reply back (sent a PM).

After that, I'll be putting you right back into the Delve.

I think Loren has a 5% bonus, right? If I'm right them, he has 1355 of the 1500 he needs to level up. I'm really wanting to get that first spell. :)

Re: OOC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:10 am
by Tamerlaine
Eris wrote:I think Loren has a 5% bonus, right? If I'm right them, he has 1355 of the 1500 he needs to level up. I'm really wanting to get that first spell. :)


I hate to tell you this, but seeing how your Prime Attribute is below 15 (Wisdom), that as a Cleric your Wisdom is below 15 and lastly your Charisma is below 15, your get a 0% bonus for experience. Can you tell me how you came up with the number 1355? Not to put you on the spot, I'm just wondering if I missed something.

Re: OOC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:01 am
by klarkash-ton
While we're clarifying XP DM, I applied a 5% bonus to mine, which I'm pretty sure I'm entitled to.

Re: OOC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:54 pm
by Eris
Tamerlaine wrote:
Eris wrote:I think Loren has a 5% bonus, right? If I'm right them, he has 1355 of the 1500 he needs to level up. I'm really wanting to get that first spell. :)


I hate to tell you this, but seeing how your Prime Attribute is below 15 (Wisdom), that as a Cleric your Wisdom is below 15 and lastly your Charisma is below 15, your get a 0% bonus for experience. Can you tell me how you came up with the number 1355? Not to put you on the spot, I'm just wondering if I missed something.

By applying the 5% bonus. I'll go back it out...

Edit: and doing the math wrong. :(

Re: OOC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:16 am
by klarkash-ton
Hey guys this is the longest we've gone without some action, is everyone still alive and well?

Re: OOC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:24 am
by Etarr_the_Good
I guess we're waiting for the DM to put us back into the delve?

Re: OOC Ping!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:29 pm
by Eris
Pong!

Is this thing still on?

Re: OOC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:56 am
by sexyhamster
I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I'm the DM's daughter (I started out playing Gormlaith). Dad had a stroke and he has a long rehabilitation process ahead of him. I'm telling you this because I know my dad and he wouldn't want anyone not knowing. I do know he'll be back and DMing once again, he loves this stuff. It'll be months, maybe a year before he has recovered.

Please keep dad in your thoughts. Thank you.

Re: OOC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:05 am
by klarkash-ton
I'm really sorry to hear that.

Your dad is in my thoughts, I'm wishing him and your family all the best.

When he's healthy enough, please tell him that he's a great DM, and I love playing in his game. Deccon will be ready to go when he is :)