- Stats. Roll 3d6 six times using online dice roller such as the one at Unseen Servant. You may arrange your scores to suit.
- Only fighters get the +1 bonus to-hit/damage with a STR score of 15 or more (with both melee and hurled weapons). Everyone is -1 to-hit/dam for STR scores of 6-
- +/-20lbs carry capacity for same values
- DEX bonus/penalties apply to everyone
- Hit Points Max HP at first level
- Starting Gold. 3d6x10
- 1 gp = 10 sp = 100 cp
- Encumbrance Let’s keep this simple as I’m not a weights and movement sort of guy. Assume ‘standard’ gear weighs 10 lbs., then add armor and weapon weights. Coins are 20 per pound (this may change)
- Elves. Anyone playing an Elf must decide on playing either a Fighter or a Magic-User (none of that daily flopping) or an Elf variant. Elf variant will observe armor restrictions.
- Elf fighters get a +1 to hit with a bow
- Dwarves possess 60’ Darkvision
- Fighters get a +1 BHB at 1st Level.
- Spell-casters get an adjustment of +/- 1 to the target's saving throw vs. spells, when it applies, for INT (magic-users) or WIS (clerics) of 15+ or 6-
- Magic-Users begin play with a spell book containing all 1st level spells. Anything else must be found or bought. Clerics do not have spellbooks, they just pray for spells each day.
You can use this as a template for your character.
.~-= Name =-~.
Class & Levels :
Experience Points :
XP Bonus :
Hit Dice :
Hit Points : /
Armour Class : front/rear
Base Hit Bonus :
Saving Throw :
(Total lbs for base move)
* Once characters are generated, send them to me first *