Chapter 2

Tamerlaine's White Box Game
Eris

Re: Chapter 2

Post by Eris »

klarkash-ton wrote:We best split the silver before we get into town, we don't want to draw attention to ourselves with all the coin. I never was much of a numbers man myself, can one of you learned gentlemen work out the share?"

Once that's done...

"Now we best get our story straight. If anyone asks us, we searched the woods and came up short. Ran afoul of some low-lifes who tried to rob us, Gormlaith fought them off but took a nasty wound in the process. We're here to let her recoup then we're heading back out to continue the search. Now I'll go organise a common room at the King's Rest, as long as everyone agrees. Oh, and the ales are on me, so how many of you are feeling thirsty?"
"I agree with all that!" Brother Loren says, "However, we might want to secure a lockbox from the local inn keeper and hide most of the silver there. Otherwise, we will be lugging around so much coin we won't have the room or strength for any further items of treasure we may find."
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 1273/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
XP Bonus: 0
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA

klarkash-ton

Post by klarkash-ton »

"A fine idea Brother!"

Deccon walks into the Inn, looking for Lastel, assuming he sees him

"Well met Lastel, my companions and I have returned, we're weary and thirsty, and in need of a common room for the night and five mugs of your finest."

Dropping his voice and ensuring that there are no eavesdroppers, Deccon whispers

"We'll also be needing a lockbox if you have one available for hire."

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

Make sure you read the latest in the OCC Thread...

Lastel looks up from stein he just wiped clean and gives the party a glance. He gives up a grunt before turning to pour five tankards of ale

"We'll also be needing a lockbox if you have one available for hire."

Lastel swivels his head around, his eyes perhaps a little surprised. "Aye, that I do," he replies with a low voice. "A gold piece by the day or ten for a fortnight payable in advance."

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

Chapter 3 is up so make sure you switch over. This thread is still open to anyone wanting to continue it.