Chapter 3

Tamerlaine's White Box Game

Moderator: Tamerlaine

Re: Chapter 3

Postby klarkash-ton » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:12 am

"Nothing to see here folks, just old friends drinking a little ale and getting merry!" says Deccon with a grin to the concerned patrons.

"Calm master Bors" he whispers through his forced smile "we are adventurers of good intent, but this is not the place to discuss the ruins. There are ill forces afoot and the walls have ears in this place. Now yours is a worthy quest, and as Yilmaz said, we can help you find your kin's remains, and in the process, hit the evil bastards who are driving this community into the ground right where it hurts most!"
klarkash-ton
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Chapter 3

Postby Tamerlaine » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:50 am

Holding his hammer, his body taut and ready to spring, Bors suddenly blinks. The lips curled back over bared teeth ease as that pair of hard eyes soften somewhat. Then he lowers his hammer and places it on top of the table. "It has been a long journey, several winters in fact...and to finally arrive here and find others with nearly the same map, others who have been there. For so long I figured I would be the one to find the ruins... Please forgive me for misjudging you all so rashly."

"Tell me what you know of this place," he asks, grabbing hold of his tankard once more.


OOC: Is there more to this or is the party ready to return to the ruins once more?
User avatar
Tamerlaine
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:16 am

Re: Chapter 3

Postby klarkash-ton » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:18 am

OOC: I'm happy to return to the ruins. If I need to buy any food or equipment I'll adjust my character sheet accordingly. I pay Lastel the 10gp and leave the rest in the strongbox (I just took 100sp off my character sheet, you guys can fix me up at the next treasure distribution).
klarkash-ton
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Chapter 3

Postby Wouter » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:34 pm

Yilmaz is ready to depart as well, stashing 850 sp in the strongbox at the inn.

Yilmaz dismisses Bors' apology with a wave of his hand: "Not to worry, I can imagine one getting mistrusting after traveling a lonely long time... What do you say we head out together at the break of dawn?"
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Previous

Return to Dyson's Delves

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest