Chapter 4

Tamerlaine's White Box Game
Eris

Re: Chapter 4

Post by Eris »

Okay, where are we on the map? We need to move to another area to explore.

"Let's move to another area to explore." says Loren, "Leave the undead to the dead!"
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 1273/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
XP Bonus: 0
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

"Back to the hole in the wall, shall we?" motions Yilmaz.

klarkash-ton

Post by klarkash-ton »

"There is a small, narrow hole in the west wall and Bors takes a squint inside. "It's limestone beyond the stones of this 'ere wall. A cave of sorts, natural but something dug its way out 'ere. Me kind can fit inside but you tall folk would need to crawl."
OOC: Assuming that we go back to the hole in the wall

The big man takes one look at the small aperture and turns to the dwarf: "Looks like this one is all you Bors!"

Eris

Post by Eris »

klarkash-ton wrote:
"There is a small, narrow hole in the west wall and Bors takes a squint inside. "It's limestone beyond the stones of this 'ere wall. A cave of sorts, natural but something dug its way out 'ere. Me kind can fit inside but you tall folk would need to crawl."
OOC: Assuming that we go back to the hole in the wall

The big man takes one look at the small aperture and turns to the dwarf: "Looks like this one is all you Bors!"
"Yes, would you take a look inside and see what is there. If it looks worth further exploration let us know and we'll crawl in after you." says Loren, "If it's just a natural cavern we might want to look elsewhere."

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

Bors grunts and simply nods, waving his hammer in dismissal before stepping into the large hole. Time creeps by and after a long while, Bors does not return.

Actions?

Loren AC 6 [13] HP 6/6
Deccon AC 4 [15]* HP 7/6
Yilmaz AC 9 [10] HP 6/6
~~ Asil AC 9 [10] HP 6/5
Bors AC 4 [15]* HP 7/5

klarkash-ton

Post by klarkash-ton »

"Well that ain't good" says Deccon with a concerned look on his face. "Do you think we can risk yelling out down the passage or will it attract too much attention?"

Eris

Post by Eris »

klarkash-ton wrote:"Well that ain't good" says Deccon with a concerned look on his face. "Do you think we can risk yelling out down the passage or will it attract too much attention?"
"Let's not yell. Um, we should have tied a rope around his waist." Brother Loren says realizing the mistake much to late to correct it,"Here tie a rope around my waist and I'll crawl through there and see what I can see. Hold the rope and be ready to pull me back."

Loren will attempt to crawl through the hole in the wall.

klarkash-ton

Post by klarkash-ton »

OOC: Hold up for a sec Eris. DM, what kind of fighting restrictions are there within the confines of the tunnel? Would Deccon be able to use his sword in there? If not, would dagger fighting work? Is there room to manoeuvre around and hurry back or would PC's be reversing at slow speed?

Eris

Post by Eris »

klarkash-ton wrote:OOC: Hold up for a sec Eris. DM, what kind of fighting restrictions are there within the confines of the tunnel? Would Deccon be able to use his sword in there? If not, would dagger fighting work? Is there room to manoeuvre around and hurry back or would PC's be reversing at slow speed?
Okay, consider my move held up. However, the reason I wanted the rope tied around my waist was so you could pull me out in a hurry if I couldn't reverse or maneuver. ;)

klarkash-ton

Post by klarkash-ton »

OOC: I hear you, but if there are twists and turns and you go down, we might not be able to pull you out. If Deccon is able to fight without too much penalty then I think he should go in and try and get Bors.