Chapter 4

Tamerlaine's White Box Game

Moderator: Tamerlaine

Re: Chapter 4

Postby klarkash-ton » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:10 am

Deccon brings his aggression under control and like the trained warrior he is, aims a measured, straight thrust at the goblin's heart.

To hit with longsword: [1d20+2] = 3+2 = 5, damage with longsword: [1d6+1] = 3+1 = 4

OOC: F*#$ YOU Unseen Servant!!
klarkash-ton
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Eris » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:50 pm

To Hit with Mace [1d20+1] = 20+1 = 21, damage [1d6] = 5
Brother Loren turns his attention to the crazed Goblin, crashing his mace down on his head!
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 1273/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
XP Bonus: 0
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA
Eris
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Eris » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:57 pm

If we can get the monsters killed, Brother Loren will turn his attention to binding wounds. We've got a couple of badly injured folks, right?
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 1273/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
XP Bonus: 0
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA
Eris
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Tamerlaine » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:36 am

Deccon lunges his blade forward and misses!

Surely Loren's god has directed the cleric's blow as the mace strikes true! The goblin's head explodes in a shower of blood and gore.

Ready to swing his hammer around, Bors checks himself and stares at the pulpy mess that was once the goblin's head. "Moradin's beard, man! A right good blow, a right good blow."

The battle is over and the good cleric is quick to bind the wounds of those injured.

Deccon Bind Wounds [1d4] = 1
Yilmaz Bind Wounds [1d4] = 4
Asil Bind Wounds [1d4] = 4
Bors Bind Wounds [1d4] = 1


Actions?

Loren AC 6 [13] HP 6/6
Deccon AC 4 [15]* HP 7/7
Yilmaz AC 9 [10] HP 6/6
~~ Asil AC 9 [10] HP 6/5
Bors AC 4 [15]* HP 7/5
User avatar
Tamerlaine
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:16 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Eris » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:07 pm

Loren says as he binds wounds, "Looks like Nilog proved false, doesn't it?"
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 1273/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
XP Bonus: 0
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA
Eris
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby klarkash-ton » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:24 am

"A must've had a few too many ales at the tavern" says Deccon, giving his sword a couple of practice swings.

He searches the bodies of the goblins (and the room) while keeping a close eye on the stairwell.

Loren says as he binds wounds, "Looks like Nilog proved false, doesn't it?"


"Indeed Brother Loren, although this lot could've attacked us out of panic, or perhaps they're from another faction. Either way, we'll have some stern words with our 'friend' when we find him."
klarkash-ton
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Tamerlaine » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:36 am

"Best learn to never trust goblins, mate," Bors grumbles as he wipes off face of his hammer. "A fact me kind know all too well."

Deccon searches the bodies and finds 3 sp on one and 1 sp and 11 cp on the other. The ferret has a crude leather collar around its neck and a simple leash attached to it.

There's a stone stairway going down in the SW corner and a door in the south wall near the SE corner.


Actions?

Loren AC 6 [13] HP 6/6
Deccon AC 4 [15]* HP 7/7
Yilmaz AC 9 [10] HP 6/6
~~ Asil AC 9 [10] HP 6/5
Bors AC 4 [15]* HP 7/5
User avatar
Tamerlaine
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:16 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby klarkash-ton » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:24 am

"For the group fund" says Deccon pocketing the coin. He then puts the leash and collar in his backpack.

"What do you say we check out this door here?" he says listening to see if there are any sounds from the other side.
klarkash-ton
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Wouter » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:20 pm

Yilmaz nods a thanks at Loren for binding his wounds: "Thank you, my friend." He rubs the sore spots on his body: "That creature almost did me in..."

He then pushes Asil towards the door in the south-east corner of the room where Deccon is having a listen: "Go check it out, boy: we'd better not be surprised this time."
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Tamerlaine » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:14 am

Deccon presses his ear against the ancient oak and iron door and hears...nothing.

Asil scampers from the old man's side, face pale from almost having died a few moments ago as he listens at the door as well. He hears nothing as well.

Being below ground with cool, moist air, the metal parts of the door are rusted and the wood has warped some. It will not be easy to open.


Actions?

Loren AC 6 [13] HP 6/6
Deccon AC 4 [15]* HP 7/7
Yilmaz AC 9 [10] HP 6/6
~~ Asil AC 9 [10] HP 6/5
Bors AC 4 [15]* HP 7/5
User avatar
Tamerlaine
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:16 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dyson's Delves

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron