Chapter 4

Tamerlaine's White Box Game

Moderator: Tamerlaine

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Eris » Tue May 02, 2017 6:44 pm

Okay, where are we on the map? We need to move to another area to explore.

"Let's move to another area to explore." says Loren, "Leave the undead to the dead!"
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 1273/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
XP Bonus: 0
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA
Eris
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Wouter » Tue May 02, 2017 6:58 pm

"Back to the hole in the wall, shall we?" motions Yilmaz.
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Chapter 4

Postby klarkash-ton » Fri May 05, 2017 12:29 am

"There is a small, narrow hole in the west wall and Bors takes a squint inside. "It's limestone beyond the stones of this 'ere wall. A cave of sorts, natural but something dug its way out 'ere. Me kind can fit inside but you tall folk would need to crawl."

OOC: Assuming that we go back to the hole in the wall

The big man takes one look at the small aperture and turns to the dwarf: "Looks like this one is all you Bors!"
klarkash-ton
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Eris » Sat May 06, 2017 4:35 am

klarkash-ton wrote:
"There is a small, narrow hole in the west wall and Bors takes a squint inside. "It's limestone beyond the stones of this 'ere wall. A cave of sorts, natural but something dug its way out 'ere. Me kind can fit inside but you tall folk would need to crawl."

OOC: Assuming that we go back to the hole in the wall

The big man takes one look at the small aperture and turns to the dwarf: "Looks like this one is all you Bors!"

"Yes, would you take a look inside and see what is there. If it looks worth further exploration let us know and we'll crawl in after you." says Loren, "If it's just a natural cavern we might want to look elsewhere."
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 1273/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
XP Bonus: 0
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA
Eris
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Tamerlaine » Sun May 07, 2017 4:09 am

Bors grunts and simply nods, waving his hammer in dismissal before stepping into the large hole. Time creeps by and after a long while, Bors does not return.


Actions?

Loren AC 6 [13] HP 6/6
Deccon AC 4 [15]* HP 7/6
Yilmaz AC 9 [10] HP 6/6
~~ Asil AC 9 [10] HP 6/5
Bors AC 4 [15]* HP 7/5
User avatar
Tamerlaine
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:16 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby klarkash-ton » Sun May 07, 2017 7:25 am

"Well that ain't good" says Deccon with a concerned look on his face. "Do you think we can risk yelling out down the passage or will it attract too much attention?"
klarkash-ton
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Eris » Sun May 07, 2017 5:07 pm

klarkash-ton wrote:"Well that ain't good" says Deccon with a concerned look on his face. "Do you think we can risk yelling out down the passage or will it attract too much attention?"

"Let's not yell. Um, we should have tied a rope around his waist." Brother Loren says realizing the mistake much to late to correct it,"Here tie a rope around my waist and I'll crawl through there and see what I can see. Hold the rope and be ready to pull me back."

Loren will attempt to crawl through the hole in the wall.
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 1273/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
XP Bonus: 0
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA
Eris
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby klarkash-ton » Mon May 08, 2017 1:29 am

OOC: Hold up for a sec Eris. DM, what kind of fighting restrictions are there within the confines of the tunnel? Would Deccon be able to use his sword in there? If not, would dagger fighting work? Is there room to manoeuvre around and hurry back or would PC's be reversing at slow speed?
klarkash-ton
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Eris » Mon May 08, 2017 8:16 pm

klarkash-ton wrote:OOC: Hold up for a sec Eris. DM, what kind of fighting restrictions are there within the confines of the tunnel? Would Deccon be able to use his sword in there? If not, would dagger fighting work? Is there room to manoeuvre around and hurry back or would PC's be reversing at slow speed?

Okay, consider my move held up. However, the reason I wanted the rope tied around my waist was so you could pull me out in a hurry if I couldn't reverse or maneuver. ;)
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 1273/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
XP Bonus: 0
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA
Eris
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby klarkash-ton » Tue May 09, 2017 12:27 am

OOC: I hear you, but if there are twists and turns and you go down, we might not be able to pull you out. If Deccon is able to fight without too much penalty then I think he should go in and try and get Bors.
klarkash-ton
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:56 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dyson's Delves

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest