Chapter 4

Tamerlaine's White Box Game

Moderator: Tamerlaine

Re: Chapter 4

Postby klarkash-ton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:20 am

OOC: No problem. I was thinking it was a bit 'Tomb of Horrors-esque'. Yikes :shock:

Deccon covers himself with his shield and pulls back out of the doorway. "By the gods, this tomb is a damn death-trap!" He pulls a dart clear from his mail and notices the black discolouration on its tip. "Poison" he utters with a grimace.
"Nobody else hit? Good. Brother Loren would would mind sneaking a look and saying a prayer, one of them got through my armour and nicked me."

"We must proceed cautiously in this chamber, but I'm thinking that between the poisoned darts and the wax seal, there must be something worth protecting in here. What do the rest of you think, should we search the sarcophagus?"
klarkash-ton
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Eris » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:27 pm

Loren will bind wound and say,"We must be careful. There is already much death here."

"If there is undead in here, I will try to turn it away from us with a prayer to Sol the sun god."

OOC: Loren will try to turn/move the sconces on the walls as well, if that wasn't done.
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 583/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA
Eris
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Wouter » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:38 pm

Yilmaz will examine the sarcophagus for any magical writing or aura. If he finds none, he will request Asil and Bors to open it, warning them to be cautions for traps.
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 679
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Eris » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:07 pm

Loren will stand ready to attempt to turn any undead that appear.
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 583/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA
Eris
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Tamerlaine » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:41 am

Bind wounds can only be done with a wounded character once a day

Yilmaz sees nothing of interest in this cold chamber and with a nod, Asil and a grumbling Bors wrestle with the heavy lid of the sarcophagus until with the screech of stone against stone, its contents are revealed...

Laying within is the desiccated body of a human male. It is clear the deceased once wore a set of fine clothes which have moldered with time. An old thick leather eyepatch covers the left eye socket. A rotting book rests on his chest, clenched within bony hands.

Actions?

Loren AC 6 [13] HP 6/6
Deccon AC 4 [15]* HP 7/6
Yilmaz AC 9 [10] HP 6/6
~~ Asil AC 9 [10] HP 6/5
Bors AC 4 [15]* HP 7/5
User avatar
Tamerlaine
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:16 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Eris » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:54 am

Does Loren recognize anything about this man, his clothing, the eye patch, or the book?
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 583/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA
Eris
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby klarkash-ton » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:15 am

Deccon stands with sword raised, ready to bean the skeletal figure should anything untoward happen.
klarkash-ton
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Tamerlaine » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:46 am

Eris wrote:Does Loren recognize anything about this man, his clothing, the eye patch, or the book?


The cleric does not. There is nothing on the walls but bare, cold stone and the four sconces, not a hint to who this person was.


Actions?

Loren AC 6 [13] HP 6/6
Deccon AC 4 [15]* HP 7/6
Yilmaz AC 9 [10] HP 6/6
~~ Asil AC 9 [10] HP 6/5
Bors AC 4 [15]* HP 7/5
User avatar
Tamerlaine
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:16 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby klarkash-ton » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:12 am

OOC: Maybe the book will reveal some clue. Anyone feeling game?
klarkash-ton
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Wouter » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:02 pm

yilmaz is particularly interested in the book and he will carefully try to pry it from the cold, dead hands. If he succeeds, he will thoroughly examine it.
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 679
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Dyson's Delves

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron