Chapter 4

Tamerlaine's White Box Game

Moderator: Tamerlaine

Re: Chapter 4

Postby klarkash-ton » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:16 am

"This is your domain Brother Loren, unless Yilmaz or Bors have any objections, I'm happy to follow your lead and be done with this forsaken place."
klarkash-ton
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Wouter » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:31 pm

Yilmaz nods at Loren's advise: "We'd better not meddle with the dead, indeed. Let's explore elsewhere..." He thinks for a while and softly wonders out loud: "I can't shake the thought of the narrow tunnel back there, what do you say we check it out?"
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Eris » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:30 am

Wouter wrote:Yilmaz nods at Loren's advise: "We'd better not meddle with the dead, indeed. Let's explore elsewhere..." He thinks for a while and softly wonders out loud: "I can't shake the thought of the narrow tunnel back there, what do you say we check it out?"

"Yes, close and bar this door and move on." Brother Loren says, "And exploring the tunnel is a good idea."
'
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 0/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA
Eris
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby klarkash-ton » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:30 am

Once Brother Loren has said last rites, Deccon bars the door.
klarkash-ton
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Eris » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:33 am

klarkash-ton wrote:Once Brother Loren has said last rites, Deccon bars the door.

Loren waves a small golden painted disk of wood that hangs around his neck and says a few words in a language none of the others understand and finishes with, "I hope you all rest in peace now."
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 0/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA
Eris
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Tamerlaine » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:03 am

Eris wrote:"I hope you all rest in peace now."
[/quote]

As the cleric of Sol gives his benediction, the words of a righteous man of light and justice are a blasphemy to the dead who lived their lives serving the will of darkness. The hate brings the flicker needed to spark those who still walk the shadows between life and death. A pile of bones here and there suddenly rise from the ground and more stir from their rest in the walls. To the horror to the party witnessing such a scene, nine such skeletal figures stand and start moving towards the party with rusty weapons and shields in hand.

Initiative: Party [1d6] = 6 Enemy [1d6] = 1

The party is the first to react, quickly snapping out their fear of such a sight...

Actions?

Loren AC 6 [13] HP 6/6
Deccon AC 4 [15]* HP 7/6
Yilmaz AC 9 [10] HP 6/6
~~ Asil AC 9 [10] HP 6/5
Bors AC 4 [15]* HP 7/5
User avatar
Tamerlaine
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:16 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Eris » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:11 am

Loren frowns at the evil undead and calls out, "You want the darkness, then turn away from us and flee!"

OOC: Loren is attempting to Turn the Dead here
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 0/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA
Eris
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby klarkash-ton » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:08 am

OOC: 9?! Damn lads, that's a fight we might not want to get into. What do you guys think about slamming the door shut and barring it from the outside?
klarkash-ton
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Eris » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:11 pm

klarkash-ton wrote:OOC: 9?! Damn lads, that's a fight we might not want to get into. What do you guys think about slamming the door shut and barring it from the outside?

We can try, but I suspect they'll eventually claw their way through the door. That's my guess anyway. Do you want to see if the Turn Undead works first and then try slamming the door closed?
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 0/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA
Eris
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 am

Re: Chapter 4

Postby Wouter » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:45 pm

I'm confident brother Loren's turning will be quite effective, but just in case...

Yilmaz moves back and raises his hands, focusing on the arcane gestures and vocals needed to cast his spell of Sleep, should brother Loren's turning of the undead be unsuccessful.
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Dyson's Delves

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron