merias
Site Admin

Re: Chat, etc.

Post by merias »

Welcome!

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

bearded_dork wrote:Hey all, just wanted to jump in and say hi. Old skool gamer here. Started out with blue dragon cover in the late 70s. Anyhoo just saying hi and I can’t wait to play!
bearded_dork ~ great to have you aboard! Welcome!! :mrgreen:

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:[...] I wasn't name calling. Besides, I reserve all name calling for Rik.)
I strive for only the highest achievements in life. :lol:

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

spanningtree wrote:Do not come to Vegas! You could plug that 4 into your charisma and we could use your character as a front line gaze attack secret weapon. :D :lol:
Right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

*everyone bet opposite of what Rik bet's on ~ we'll win big!! :mrgreen:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Okay! I've posted a map, and some details of the barony. You will be heading north of Tethor (details and reasons coming) as a group, driven by a vision (again.. more to follow) at this point, your collective travels have led you to Tethor - and the edge of civilization.... I'll fill in the rest soon. Flesh out what you need to, and by means of a roll call, let me know when you are ready to go! Also let me know if you need anything from me prior to leaving. We'll start on the road NORTH out of Tethor, heading into the Eastern Reaches.

Also - I've put a thread called "Adventure Journal" on here. I'm intending it to be a loose narrative of what's going on, and a running story of the group. This should help for info, new players, and if we need to recall something. Anyone who contributes to this will get an XP bonus. (I'm not looking for Shakespeare, just an ongoing narrative...)

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:Okay! I've posted a map, and some details of the barony. You will be heading north of Tethor (details and reasons coming) as a group, driven by a vision (again.. more to follow) at this point, your collective travels have led you to Tethor - and the edge of civilization.... I'll fill in the rest soon. Flesh out what you need to, and by means of a roll call, let me know when you are ready to go! Also let me know if you need anything from me prior to leaving. We'll start on the road NORTH out of Tethor, heading into the Eastern Reaches.

Also - I've put a thread called "Adventure Journal" on here. I'm intending it to be a loose narrative of what's going on, and a running story of the group. This should help for info, new players, and if we need to recall something. Anyone who contributes to this will get an XP bonus. (I'm not looking for Shakespeare, just an ongoing narrative...)
All of that is looking great ~ well done. :ugeek:

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

Roll Call:
Ready!

@bearded_dork ~ here's a quick run-down of the party so far...

+ Halfling Thief = greyarea
+ Human Cleric = tumblingdice
+ Dwarf Fighter = merias
+ Polearm Fighter = jcftao
+ Elf Variant* = spanningtree
+ Human Magic-User = connivingsumo --If you want the Magic-User then I'll roll up a ranged fighter. :mrgreen:

*variant is a hybrid between fighter & magic-user.

bearded_dork

Post by bearded_dork »

Roll Call:

Ready!

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Gorin is ready to go!

jcftao