Chat, etc.

Badams30's Whitebox Game

Moderator: badams30

Re: Chat, etc.

Postby connivingsumo » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:34 am

*teehee :D

Imma be in trouble though when Brandon sees... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm shocked at the quality of this book for what I paid for it! :o God Bless the giver of coupon codes! :mrgreen:
User avatar
connivingsumo
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:55 pm

Re: Chat, etc.

Postby badams30 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:04 am

You schmoe. You beat me to it. My copy is on the way, I'm looking forward to getting it. I'm also looking for the coveted supplement: "1001 Painful Deaths for Loathed PCs"

Glad to hear the book is good qual, and you can't beat the price. And don't you worry - I'll be making a post by tomorrow. You turkey.
badams30
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 6:50 pm

Re: Chat, etc.

Postby connivingsumo » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:26 am

badams30 wrote:You schmoe. [...] I'm also looking for the coveted supplement: "1001 Painful Deaths for Loathed PCs"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
connivingsumo
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:55 pm

Re: Chat, etc.

Postby tumblingdice » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:58 pm

Boys and their toys...:)
User avatar
tumblingdice
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:26 pm
Location: Southern NH

Re: Chat, etc.

Postby connivingsumo » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:27 am

For clarity, Bizenghast doesn't want to keep the crossbow, but rather study it and try to decipher the runes and potential magical properties, if present. After that, whoever wants it can help themselves. :ugeek:
User avatar
connivingsumo
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:55 pm

Re: Chat, etc.

Postby badams30 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:32 pm

UPDATE:
Hey guys, I'll try to get a post up tonight. Fair warning: we've got Hurricane Florence potentially knocking on our door Thur-Fri, and we have a bad propensity for power loss during storms, so I may be offline for an undetermined time if it gets windy/hurricane-ish. Just FYI. But I'm prepared - water, food, gas, propane, BEER, and the chainsaw starts up and is ready. (Don't worry, I won't drink and go on a chainsaw rampage. Probably. Maybe not. No promises.)
badams30
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 6:50 pm

Re: Chat, etc.

Postby jcftao » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:03 pm

Be safe
User avatar
jcftao
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am

Re: Chat, etc.

Postby spanningtree » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:25 pm

badams30 wrote:UPDATE:
Hey guys, I'll try to get a post up tonight. Fair warning: we've got Hurricane Florence potentially knocking on our door Thur-Fri, and we have a bad propensity for power loss during storms, so I may be offline for an undetermined time if it gets windy/hurricane-ish. Just FYI. But I'm prepared - water, food, gas, propane, BEER, and the chainsaw starts up and is ready. (Don't worry, I won't drink and go on a chainsaw rampage. Probably. Maybe not. No promises.)


Yeah, been hearing a lot about that. Good luck and keep you head down! BTW: if you were ever going to go on a bender with a chainsaw, this may be the best time! :lol:

connivingsumo wrote:For clarity, Bizenghast doesn't want to keep the crossbow, but rather study it and try to decipher the runes and potential magical properties, if present. After that, whoever wants it can help themselves. :ugeek:


Calardir will take a look at the runes on the device when the opportunity presents itself. He does have a magic background and speack gobbie... he also hates gobbies, so he'd like to get a look.

In the rule book the long bow and heavy cross bow do identical damage, if I remember correctly, but there is a huge disparity in price. That is why Calardir opt'ed for the cross bow he carries now. Any logic to that?
spanningtree
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:06 pm

Re: Chat, etc.

Postby connivingsumo » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:50 pm

badams30 wrote:UPDATE:
Hey guys, I'll try to get a post up tonight. Fair warning: we've got Hurricane Florence potentially knocking on our door Thur-Fri, and we have a bad propensity for power loss during storms, so I may be offline for an undetermined time if it gets windy/hurricane-ish. Just FYI. But I'm prepared - water, food, gas, propane, BEER, and the chainsaw starts up and is ready. (Don't worry, I won't drink and go on a chainsaw rampage. Probably. Maybe not. No promises.)

Despite wanting to insert a robust hazing about your posts, I truly wish you and your family safety and well being.

I'm also volunteering, should you lose power for a few days, to post as DM in your stead. Of course, this will kick-off a festive time where sumo's character flourishes and is showered in gold and magic items, free drinks for all players, and artifacts for all. I got your back, bruh. :lol:
User avatar
connivingsumo
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:55 pm

Re: Chat, etc.

Postby connivingsumo » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:52 pm

spanningtree wrote:
connivingsumo wrote:For clarity, Bizenghast doesn't want to keep the crossbow, but rather study it and try to decipher the runes and potential magical properties, if present. After that, whoever wants it can help themselves. :ugeek:


Calardir will take a look at the runes on the device when the opportunity presents itself. He does have a magic background and speack gobbie... he also hates gobbies, so he'd like to get a look.

In the rule book the long bow and heavy cross bow do identical damage, if I remember correctly, but there is a huge disparity in price. That is why Calardir opt'ed for the cross bow he carries now. Any logic to that?

She readily presents it to Calardir. Unless a magic-item is directly beneficial to her, they're just more like puzzle-boxes in that she loves to solve them, but then once that's accomplished she has no use for it.
User avatar
connivingsumo
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:55 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Brandon's Fantastic Medieval Adventure Sandbox Campaign!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron