badams30

Re: OOC Chat

Post by badams30 »

connivingsumo wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:55 pm
jcftao wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:00 am
Hey folks,

I'm thinking that if/when the party makes it out of the mysterious pyramid, then we'll take a break. If we can get the characters back to Osprey-by-the-Sea or some safe place, we'll leave it there for now.

It's time to call it and try something new, I'm thinking.

Sound okay?
This works for me, and I apologize that I've been absent: work has gotten crazy, single parent, family obligations, yadda yadda.

I'm good to take a break, or start something new - depending on my schedule's demands.
Don't let him fool you, Rik's been out of the loop because he violated the terms of his parole or something... he has a hard time getting past that conviction for ripping mattress tags off. Keeping him on the straight and narrow is a full time job...

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:40 pm
connivingsumo wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:55 pm
jcftao wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:00 am
Hey folks,

I'm thinking that if/when the party makes it out of the mysterious pyramid, then we'll take a break. If we can get the characters back to Osprey-by-the-Sea or some safe place, we'll leave it there for now.

It's time to call it and try something new, I'm thinking.

Sound okay?
This works for me, and I apologize that I've been absent: work has gotten crazy, single parent, family obligations, yadda yadda.

I'm good to take a break, or start something new - depending on my schedule's demands.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't let him fool you, Rik's been out of the loop because he violated the terms of his parole or something... he has a hard time getting past that conviction for ripping mattress tags off. Keeping him on the straight and narrow is a full time job...

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

We'll finish up Beyond the Borderlands after this scenario.

I feel like I'm trying to pull a dead horse across the finish line! :lol:

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

jcftao wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:28 pm
We'll finish up Beyond the Borderlands after this scenario.

I feel like I'm trying to pull a dead horse across the finish line! :lol:
Oh snap! I'm sorry - I thought you were taking a break NOW; my bad - I'll get caught up and respond. :crazy:

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Gentlemen,

We are almost to a good point to end this chapter! I'm making it a priority to finish this off before the end of November.

My metaphor about dragging the dead horse across the finish line is really apt.

It may be a curse of the pbp format, but most of the time it is so hard to get any traction.

We'll get this one done, fellows.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

I’m rooting for the horse!! ;)

Let’s keep this game alive!!!

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

jcftao wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:51 pm
Gentlemen,

We are almost to a good point to end this chapter! I'm making it a priority to finish this off before the end of November.

My metaphor about dragging the dead horse across the finish line is really apt.

It may be a curse of the pbp format, but most of the time it is so hard to get any traction.

We'll get this one done, fellows.
Whoa!! I didn't know this game resumed?! :o I didn't get any notifications, but then all the sudden had the links turn red this morning, but it looks like you've all been playing since June?!! :shock: My last comment was from March, then I checked in April & May and didn't see anything, so thought John was done. :(

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

connivingsumo wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:49 pm
Whoa!! I didn't know this game resumed?! :o I didn't get any notifications, but then all the sudden had the links turn red this morning, but it looks like you've all been playing since June?!! :shock: My last comment was from March, then I checked in April & May and didn't see anything, so thought John was done. :(
There were issues with notifications lately, but head over to your profile prefs and make sure 'Notify me upon replies by default' is set to 'yes'. Also what you can do, for any of the PbP forums, at the very bottom of the main forum page there will be a 'subscribe forum' link. Either/both should help, but let me know if not!

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

John is not done! He has just cut back his posts to quarterly. :lol:

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

jcftao wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:43 am
John is not done! He has just cut back his posts to quarterly. :lol:
:lol: :lol: Fair! I'll take 'quarterly' over "none"! :mrgreen: