***To Do List***

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
jcftao

***To Do List***

Post by jcftao »

Here is a bulletin board for things that we'll need to do...

mythictom

Re: ***To Do List***

Post by mythictom »

I decided to post here so the discussion does not get lost in OOC....

How many characters have milestones to complete before formally gaining level 3?

Susanna, Bengar and Moonglimmer have time, but maybe we should focus on the rest of you before we decide our next move.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

If you feel that the goals bit is a bummer, we can skip that. I'm okay with shelving that. Let me know. The reasoning behind the goals was to add some fodder for me to work with as plot threads. I am totally fine with having the characters explore the world in sandbox form, but if I can generate some leads for you fine fellows to pursue, that would be good too.

Let me know :)

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Possible quests the party can pursue...

1. Hadrian (tribesman) wants to return to his homeland. He is searching for his missing daughter and was captured by the fey. He said that he was living in Everspring for about two years.

2. Moonglimmer is searching for the lost song of her tribe. She thinks that exploring the castle of the Witch Queen, Maub, will provide another clue.

3. Fungo has a task he is consulting Odimus about.

4. Erwin is also consulting with Odimus.

5. Otis has found a safe place for Katherine (Lady-in-the-Mirror), and that was a great job of roleplaying!

6. Bengar is looking for gear. He's had the short end of the stick ever since he's been in the game.

Other options...

Return to the area around the Forest of Nye (in the western lands of Eyre)

Take the letter of introduction to Sir Fynn of Isprey in the hopes of getting some gear and making a little silver.

Or head off to parts unknown...and this option is completely acceptable.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

I vote for buying some needed gear and supplies now that we have some silver (a mule or some horses would be good), and maybe head out to the Witch Queen after that.

I was struggling a bit with the challenge idea for Erwin. After thinking on it, my preference is that we stick to the sandbox and gain levels as we go, just to keep things moving. I think individual quests for each of us would take too long in this format. Not that we can't have individual goals, but I guess the sandbox is more like a series of group challenges, rather than individual ones.

All that said I am open to whatever the group decides, or the ref. dictates :).

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

I guess the pressing question is...

Where's the closest mall trading post? In the Fish Marches?

Oh, and I triple-checked. We have 210 silver pieces. I had the wrong amount last week.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

I'm having a hard time with the goals myself. I guess I'm too old school, goals beyond "let's crawl the dungeon and kill the baddie" are a stretch.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

greyarea wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:18 pm
I'm having a hard time with the goals myself. I guess I'm too old school, goals beyond "let's crawl the dungeon and kill the baddie" are a stretch.
Well, that seems like a goal.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

greyarea wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:18 pm
You misspelled "and take their stuff, too."