A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:13 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania, USA
"We should leave this place until Erwin recovers," Moonglimmer suggests as she frowns at Erwin's pallor.
"Back to Beamish Hall? Or perhaps we revisit Aethelwine?"
- Posts: 663
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am
Fungo thinks back to the feats at Aethelwine. Yes, he says through drool. Let's go back. Perhaps they have ideas on how to defeat such creatures.
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 6:50 pm
Otis - FIghter
Otis agrees with the others. "I think we take Mr. Erwin where he kin' get some rest, then we come back and go through this place."
OOC: Otis is fine with going to Aethelwine.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1064
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:37 am
- Location: Eastern Townships, Québec
Erwin agrees with the plan.