Chapter 3 The Kingdom Border

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
greyarea

Re: Chapter 3 The Kingdom Border

Post by greyarea »

Fungo whispers to Otis, Shhh. I think they're called Leaf Men because they want you big folk to leaf them alone. At least that's what my Uncle Vingo told me.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

greyarea wrote:Fungo whispers to Otis, Shhh. I think they're called Leaf Men because they want you big folk to leaf them alone. At least that's what my Uncle Vingo told me.
How many uncles do you have?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

After the incident with the strange bat, the party spends the rest of the day walking southeast until they come to the edge of the forest. They see grassland beyond. Erwin reckons that Rumpstone (the home village) is to the east. No other creatures or construction was seen in this pass of the Garwood. Much more of the forest lies to the northeast and also to the southwest. The day is drawing to a close and you are now at the southern edge of this belt of the Garwood.

Actions?

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo says, Where to now, gents? I don't see any ogres here. Should we find the leaf men and ask them?

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis smiles at the mention of finding the elusive Leaf Men. "Ooooo... yeah. I'd like to meet them leaf guys. Maybe they could help us find the fort too! I'll bet they'd be happy if we got rid of them ogres."

Otis nods enthusiastically at thought of meeting the little leaf people. He also says "are we gonna camp here? I'll gather some wood. Maybe I'll run across one of them little fellas."
Otis is fine going either direction when we proceed on.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

"I agree, let's camp here and continue northeast in the morning," Erwin says. He'll gather wood with Otis, while scouting the area around camp for leaf men or anything else before settling in.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

You are on the bottom edge of the forest map. Your party has just walked southeast about 6 miles through the narrow party of the forest.

You can head back into the forest at a different angle....either going northeast or west. Either way will get you back into the Garwood.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

The party moves back into the forest after camping for the evening. You travel in a northeastern direction through the hilly forested areas of the Garwood.
The forest is quiet and dark. After about four hours of navigating forested hills, the party stops to take a short respite.

Sir Hedwig mops his brow and then turns to recover his helm that he had laid aside but it is gone.

Actions?

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

"Let's continue on in this direction for another day or so, if we don't see anything we can explore the west end of the forest," Erwin says. "Also, we will need to think about hunting and foraging soon, we should save our rations if possible."

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Seeing Sir Hedwig looking for his helm, Otis starts to glance around looking for any trace of it. His thoughts drift to the little leaf people, and he looks up as well.

As he's looking about, Otis mindfully checks that his gear is also secure.