Chapter 3 The Kingdom Border

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
connivingsumo

Re: Chapter 3 The Kingdom Border

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:Otis - Fighter

OOC: How long has Fungo been gone for? If it's longer than 20-30 minutes, Otis will cautiously make his way toward the last visible location of the little guy.
Bizenghast: Sorceress

Bizenghast detects what Otis, and the others, are concerned about. It has been quite a while since our party member left to scout ahead. To no one in particular, "Scouting is important, and the rest of us should stay together; safety in numbers, and we shouldn't allow anyone to be gone for too long." she says as she follows Otis, Erwin, and the rest.

Pointing at Fungo up ahead, "Oh! There he is!"

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

As Fungo is spotted, Otis breathes a sigh of relief, but keeps his eyes peeled for any threats lying in wait. He advances with the others, helping Sir Hediwig if he needs it.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Fungo makes his way safely back to the rest of the party. The hellbats are nowhere in sight.

Actions?

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo tells them about the lady. A lot about the lady. He can't seem to stop talking about the lady. For the next few minutes it's lady this and lady that and how she went north and maybe she was trying to tell them something or maybe just him but maybe she wants them to go north or maybe just him but she could be in trouble or something and maybe they could help the lady and wouldn't it be good if they helped the lady or maybe just him but he'd need help because he can't save anyone but he'd try and maybe with their help he could save the lady and wouldn't that be great...

And then he literally runs out of breath and says, gasping, "Oh, and the hill isn't a hill but made by big people and it has some sort of entrance near the middle and I can show you if you want..."

He looks up to the others expectantly.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Hearing of a lady in distress Otis gets wide-eyed. "Lady? Where'd she go? We better see if we find her, sounds like she needs help." At the mention of the hill Otis pauses and scratches his head... "Not a hill, but made by big people? You mean like giants? Wow. Or like big PEOPLE, like people people? Hmmm... back home in Guyre, we had this giant - well, see... he wasn't a GIANT, but he was giant. I called him Wilbur. That was his name, you see... Wilbur was really strong. He could lift the back end of a cow like it was nothin'. His clothes never fit right. Pants always too short, I guess on account that he was so tall."

OOC: Otis continues to ramble about WIlbur, oblivious to the surroundings... his story eventually trails off and he follows whatever way the party goes.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now I have an entirely different perspective to the Zepplin song, "Ramble On"! :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h9MxNn8P7w

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis can spin a tale as good as Robert Plant, for sure. Just don't ask for stairway to heaven. He'll go off the rails on that.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

"Well, I could listen to Fungo and Otis talk all day about ladies and giants! Fascinating stuff, really. But let's move on, we don't want those bats to re-appear. Fungo, show us the entrance to this hill," Erwin says.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo leads them to the entrance. He points to the path indicating that the Lady went north on it.

I didn't explore the entrance at all, says Fungo, on account of those bats. They do more than get caught in your hair, he concludes, indicating the scratches and bites he received. He touches one, pulling his hand back quickly whist wincing.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis draws his sword nods toward the entrance. “I’m ready!” He glances at Sir Hedwig with a confident smile....