Chapter 4 ~ Back to Beamish Hall

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
herself

Re: Chapter 4 ~ Back to Beamish Hall

Post by herself »

Susanna gestures for the others to decide, and she will follow. She looks up at the forest ahead of them with a mixture of respect and awe and wariness. She takes a good hold of her mace, and proceeds with the group.
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

Bizenghast: Sorceress

The Sorceress pulls some chicken bones out of her pocket and casts them onto the ground. Small and strange symbols on the bones look up at the sky, "The Ringfort has good omens." she says as she scoops up the bones and returns them to her pocket.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Now that the party has been to the ringfort, it is no great problem to find the place once again. Having a wood elf and a cleric of nature as your guides is an advantage.

About a half day's travel and you find yourselves at the ringfort once again.

Do you proceed through the north gate (the same you used last time to enter and exit) or do you decide to try gaining entrance on the southern end of the ring fort?

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

jcftao wrote:Do you proceed through the north gate (the same you used last time to enter and exit) or do you decide to try gaining entrance on the southern end of the ring fort?
Bizenghast: Sorceress

The Sorceress pulls our little Rogue aside, "We're not clanky, so let's inform the others to try the North while you and I Scout the South?" she says, not quietly, but not loudly; her body language inviting anyone else that isn't "clanky" in metal armor. "It would help us all to know what entrances and exits exist."

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Great idea, I will go south with you, says Fungo.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

"I've heard somewhere splitting the party is a bad idea. I think we should follow you at a distance and keep the group mostly together," Erwin says. "If you get into trouble, just give us a yell."

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

What’s the worst that could happen, says the fate tempting hobbit.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis agrees with Erwin, and he'll do as he did last time - following at a good distance behind, ready to run forward if needed.

"Be careful, Mr Fungo. There's bad stuff in here, for sure. We'll be back here in case you be needin' us."
OOC: Otis will wait anxiously, sword at the ready.

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

"Let us try the south as the sorceress augurs," the elf says.

" We can split into 2 groups... we unarmored shall scout ahead, followed within bowshot by those armored. "

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

merias wrote:"I've heard somewhere splitting the party is a bad idea. I think we should follow you at a distance and keep the group mostly together," Erwin says. "If you get into trouble, just give us a yell."
mythictom wrote:"Let us try the south as the sorceress augurs," the elf says.

" We can split into 2 groups... we unarmored shall scout ahead, followed within bowshot by those armored. "
Feeling better with the remaining party members behind her and within ear shot, the Sorceress nods in agreement.