Chapter 5 Into the Fey Realm

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
herself

Re: Chapter 5 Into the Fey Realm

Post by herself »

Sorry I missed the bits about bending the knee!

Susanna will look down at the man's hand and then back up at his face. Does she recognise him at all?

"How is it that we both have these matching marks? What do they mean?"
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo raises his cup and then, oops, drops it spilling its contents on the table. Oh dear, I'm sorry king.

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Bengar - caged dwarf

Bengar, grateful not to be the center of attention at the moment, inches closer to the bars of his cage, trying to get a better look at the tense negotiations under way. He looks at each member of the party in turn, trying to discern who among them, if any, might taste better than he does. The fat hobbit looks promising...

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

badams30 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:30 pm
Seeing Moonglimmer engaged with the noble, Otis turns to Erwin and says "I'm not liking this. And seeing that dwarf in that cage has got my gander up. I'm gettin' ready to go ask this King fella why we're here, and why he's got that guy in the cage. And if that runt Claudius is there, I might stab him."

If no one objects, Otis will try to make his way toward the cage and or king, not sure which is closer.
"Wait just a bit, let's see what is going to happen," Erwin says to Otis. He turns to any nearby noble and asks "Who is that Dwarf in the cage, what is the King going to do with him?"

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo blinks hard twice. He looks to the cage and, upon seeing the dwarf mutters, These elvish types, they really don't like dwarves, do they?

He gets up and walks nonchalantly to the cage--grabbing a rag or towel to sop up the drink he spilled--and steals a surreptitious glance at the lock as he saunters past.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

tumblingdice wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:04 pm
Bengar - caged dwarf

Bengar, grateful not to be the center of attention at the moment, inches closer to the bars of his cage, trying to get a better look at the tense negotiations under way. He looks at each member of the party in turn, trying to discern who among them, if any, might taste better than he does. The fat hobbit looks promising...
Claudius slams his cudgel against the cage door and catches the dwarf's fingers. (Bengar, that really hurt!)

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

herself wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:33 pm
Sorry I missed the bits about bending the knee!

Susanna will look down at the man's hand and then back up at his face. Does she recognise him at all?

"How is it that we both have these matching marks? What do they mean?"
The man stares into Susanna's face and his eyes light up as if he knows her. A look of frustration comes over him when he realizes he can't remember.

"I don't know you, but I feel that we are connected in some way, young one."

"I am called Hadrian. I live in the village."

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

mythictom wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:33 am
Moonglimmer turns from her friends and peers through the crowd to watch how the King and Queen react -- or not -- to the fracas.
The King and Queen are watching the drama unfold with some amusement. The fairie nobles have put away their swords and order seems to be more or less restored.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

merias wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:29 pm
badams30 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:30 pm
Seeing Moonglimmer engaged with the noble, Otis turns to Erwin and says "I'm not liking this. And seeing that dwarf in that cage has got my gander up. I'm gettin' ready to go ask this King fella why we're here, and why he's got that guy in the cage. And if that runt Claudius is there, I might stab him."

If no one objects, Otis will try to make his way toward the cage and or king, not sure which is closer.
"Wait just a bit, let's see what is going to happen," Erwin says to Otis. He turns to any nearby noble and asks "Who is that Dwarf in the cage, what is the King going to do with him?"
A noble fairie looks at Erwin and says, "That dwarf was found roaming in the forest last night. We captured him. This evening, we will execute him for killing some of the hounds.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

greyarea wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:48 pm
Fungo blinks hard twice. He looks to the cage and, upon seeing the dwarf mutters, These elvish types, they really don't like dwarves, do they?

He gets up and walks nonchalantly to the cage--grabbing a rag or towel to sop up the drink he spilled--and steals a surreptitious glance at the lock as he saunters past.
As Fungo nears the cage, he is spotted by Claudius. "Well met, master Hobbit! How is your new surroundings suiting you? You look no worse for wear. Nevertheless, stand away from yon cage or I'll crack you on the head with this cudgel!"