Chapter7 ~ Escape from the Keep

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
badams30

Re: Chapter7 ~ Escape from the Keep

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis whispers "I wonder where the others are at? I hope they aren't in trouble." He briefly uncovers part of the mirror facing away from the towers and says "Miss Katherine, you're pretty smart. I don't suppose you know where any of my friends are at, do you?"

OOC: We need to get the heck away from here ASAP. When they find us missing, they are going to be unhappy to say the least.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Katherine appears in the mirror, holding a tiny candle, "Sir Knight, I see your friends. They are trying to save you at the very moment that you have freed yourself! You better hurry to them our the king's men will surely have them! Circle the castle walls counter clockwise to reunite with your people."

herself

Post by herself »

jcftao wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:38 am
Katherine appears in the mirror, holding a tiny candle, "Sir Knight, I see your friends. They are trying to save you at the very moment that you have freed yourself! You better hurry to them our the king's men will surely have them! Circle the castle walls counter clockwise to reunite with your people."
Ooc
Whew!!!
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

badams30

Post by badams30 »

otis - fighter

Otis tells the others what he has heard. “We’ve got to find them!”

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Bengar, unaware that his new friends have escaped, decides against pounding on the door. Instead, he will slowly, methodically evaluate the wall to determine how easily he could climb it. He'll scratch his chin as he looks up, as if waiting for someone to interrupt him.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Posting tonight...chime in if you have any actions before then.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Not sure how quiet we'll be all trudging around to find the others. Not to toss Fungo to the wolves, but maybe with his size and propensity to hide in shadows, perhaps he could go retrieve the others and Erwin, Miss Mirror and Otis could wait in the woodline. Just a suggestion. The more people walking around, the higher chance we get caught. Otis could tell Fungo where they are at (according to Katherine...)

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

badams30 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:09 pm
Not sure how quiet we'll be all trudging around to find the others. Not to toss Fungo to the wolves, but maybe with his size and propensity to hide in shadows, perhaps he could go retrieve the others and Erwin, Miss Mirror and Otis could wait in the woodline. Just a suggestion. The more people walking around, the higher chance we get caught. Otis could tell Fungo where they are at (according to Katherine...)
Good idea, Erwin agrees to wait with Otis if Fungo agrees.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo agrees. He slips away to find the others.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Fungo slips into the darkness following along the wall of the keep. A short walk later and he can see a dark form standing near a small door in the wall. As he gets closer, he can hear the hushed discussion of Susanna, Biz, and Moonglimmer!

Actions?