Chapter7 ~ Escape from the Keep

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
badams30

Re: Chapter7 ~ Escape from the Keep

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis looks about and exhales loudly. "Yup, this ain't home, for sure." He smiles at Biz and says "No bad king and queen chasing us, so this IS better. Don't worry!"

Otis unwraps the mirror and says "I don't think we've got to worry about that nasty king and queen, but we don't seem to be home. Any ides, Miss Katherine?"

OOC: As long as no one is chasing us, that's a plus.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

"Agreed, let's stay on this road for now," Erwin says. He looks around at the party. "Bengar, you look a bit worse for the wear, let me help you."

Bengar seems to be the most wounded of all of us, so he gets the CLW.

herself

Post by herself »

jcftao wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:56 pm
"No, this isn't right at all...", Torus called Homer interrupts. "When I was captured by the faeries, we just "Poofed!" and came to the fey realm. I think we are lost."
"At least we're all together," Susanna adds. "That's got to be worth something."
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

Bizenghast: Sorceress

The Sorceress stands staring into the darkness deep in discussion with the void. Much of me was lost when enslaved by the Harridans, she now realizes, remembers. This mirror, the stone and the runes... awakened the vibrations lost as a slave when I couldn't practice the magic that dwells in my soul. A great power, both terrible and benevolent, left the young woman trembling, whispering in the dark. The pun from the cat-man gently shook her loose; for a moment, she felt human again. She smiled.

"I think you're right, Otis, we're lost. I also think you're a lot smarter than you give yourself credit; almost as smart as you are brave, Mr. Otis. This mirror, and the whole lot of you, have his courage to thank. Many of us wouldn't be here if it weren't for you, Otis."

Biz looks at Susanna, "I'm glad we're all together, too."

=============
Memorized Spells:
L0: Smoke
L1: Sleep
L1: Sleep

Spell Book:
(L0) Smoke (tea cup size/volume)
(L1) Read Magic
(L1) Detect Magic
(L1) Sleep