Chapter7 ~ Escape from the Keep

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
badams30

Re: Chapter7 ~ Escape from the Keep

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis shakes his head and says quietly "I've had about enough of this crazy place. I'm ready ta' go..." Seeing that the others have this mysterious person in their sights, he keeps a watchful eye out for anyone else coming from behind or above.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Erwin slowly moves so he can flank the newcomer, spear ready. He waits to hear what he has to say.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

The cloaked figure slowly raises his hands and removes his hood. It is Torus called Homer.

He looks for Bizenghast, "I can't stay here. I knew that if you were to escape, you'd need to come back here. Hunters have come and gone. A party of the king's men left this area about an hour ago. Please take me with you! I didn't know that you would try to assault the king, but you are my only hope!"

Actions?

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo crosses his arms and puffs up his chest. Successfully assaulted the king, thank you very much, he corrects Torus.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - FIghter

Otis chuckles at Fungo's assessment of our assault. He brings the mirror up and says "Okay, let's get going. Miss Katherine said she'd help here, so let's see if someone can make this stone thing work."

Otis will keep a wary on on the Homer/Torus fella, as he still doesn't trust him.

OOC: Okay, who can read these? Biz? Let's get this party started. The King and Queen are NOT going to be happy to see us if they run into us again. BTW, where's our spider buddy? Don't want to leave him behind...

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

Bizenghast: Sorceress

The young woman looks untrusting at Torus, then turns and tries to read the stones, the runes specified.

Trying to remember Torus' deal; did he betray us, or what was his story? I think he showed Biz the process of writing down your thoughts/memories, but then he kind of distanced himself from us when we needed help? I can't remember ~ it seems like eons ago, and trying to find historical records in PbP is... well, I'd rather punch myself in the face. :mrgreen:

=============
Memorized Spells:
L0: Smoke
L1: Sleep

Spell Book:
(L0) Smoke (tea cup size/volume)
(L1) Read Magic
(L1) Detect Magic
(L1) Sleep

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Bengar looks blankly at the newcomer. Who are you? Who is he?, he adds, not knowing anybody, or what's really going on.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

tumblingdice wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:28 pm
Bengar looks blankly at the newcomer. Who are you? Who is he?, he adds, not knowing anybody, or what's really going on.
Torus called Homer looks at Bengar and sniffs, "Well, I don't remember you either, master dwarf. Oh, let me think...why, yes! You were the poor fellow that was in the cage. They said you killed one of the hounds that was tracking you."

Torus turns and mutters to himself, "Well, I guess it doesn't matter how big the group gets as long as we can all get out of this awful place..."

Torus smiles at Bizenghast, "Lady, I brought a lantern for you to see by. What else can I do to help you with opening this gateway?"

---------------------------
Katherine comes close to the mirrors surface and says quietly, "Sir Knight, please introduce me to your magic-user. Perhaps I can help her sort this out. It's really not hard to do, she just needs to read the keyword carved into the rock. As long as she is a proficient magician, we shall safely leave the feyrealm far behind."

---------------------------
Moonglimmer can hear the sound of hounds baying in the distance.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

When Fungo hears “... As long as she is a proficient magician...” he mutters, Great. I may as well head back to my cell...

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

greyarea wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:06 am
When Fungo hears “... As long as she is a proficient magician...” he mutters, Great. I may as well head back to my cell...
Bizenghast: Sorceress

Bizenghast casts sleep on Fungo, "Silence, you fool. You're welcome to go back to your cell; probably best for the rest of us!"

=============
Memorized Spells:
L0: Smoke

Spell Book:
(L0) Smoke (tea cup size/volume)
(L1) Read Magic
(L1) Detect Magic
(L1) Sleep