Chapter7 ~ Escape from the Keep

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
merias
Site Admin

Re: Chapter7 ~ Escape from the Keep

Post by merias »

Erwin watches the antics in the cell impatiently. "Fungo, hurry up, we need to get out of this place!" Once we are all ready to go, Erwin follows Otis to the mirror lady.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Sorry guys, Fungo says. I just didn’t want my friend to get in trouble with his supervisors.

He hurries along with them.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Erwin, Otis, and Fungo race up the stairs to the ground level. They pause a moment in the doorway as several guards pass by going into the barracks.
A quick dash to a nearby door leads brings them into the room where a large mirror hangs on the wall. A figure appears in it. It is Katherine, the lady of the mirror.
"Sir Knight! You have returned and you've found your friends! I dared to hope you would come back and now you have!"

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis says "I promised you I'd be back, and we're getting you out of here. I'm going to cover you up to hide you and try to keep you from getting dinged up. But before we leave, do you know if any way outta here is unblocked right now? If someone sees us together, they're gonna be onto us quick."

Depending on what Katherine says, Otis is ready to leave. He'll take a tapestry or curtain as mentioned before and cover the mirror, then he'll carefully take her with him. "Guys, help me keep Miss Katherine safe, she's been a prisoner here too, and it's only fair to help her get out." Let's go! If we're lucky, our gang won't be far off"

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Katherine repliies, "There is a secret door behind the great hall. You can get to it by using the north hallway from this room. The king and queen have a stairs that leads to their private quarters. There is always a guard or two on watch there, but it will be the quickest way out of the keep. Underneath the stairs is a secret passage that leads outside of the Keep. I can show you how to activate it when you are there. Let us hurry!"

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis glances at Erwin and says "Do you got some magic that can help us get past these guards? I can stick em', but I want to make sure we don't drop the mirror or attract attention. Once we get outside we can make for the woods, but we just need ta' get out..."

If the Erwin and Fungo are in, that exit sound like the best quickest chance out...

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo says, I’m in for getting out of here. Give me a blade and I’ll stick the guards for ya. Or a platter to throw at their heads.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

"I can create some magical darkness, but we won't be able to see in that either, so I think we must rely on our wits and weapons," Erwin says.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

merias wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:10 pm
Erwin gives the guard a scowl, pointing his spear in the guard's direction. "This is how it's going to work. You unlock the door, free our friend, and hand him the key and your weapon, with an apology. Then step into the jail cell."
Did the guard hand Fungo his weapon before we left by any chance?

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Let's just rush them. I'll need to set the mirror down first, but if we rush them and can take them quickly, we'll be okay.