B1.4 - Gems for Trogs

Exploring the elder, esoteric Lands and Environs of the D&D Wilderness. When we have time.

Moderator: greyarea

greyarea

Re: B1.4 - Gems for Trogs

Post by greyarea »

I’m in a new Roll20 game with merias, jcftao, and others. Doug is having us map it ourselves (as an experiment, I think). It’s been an interesting experience so far. Certainly not the same as graph paper and pencils.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Fauk is down to 3 hit points, so like a barbarian, he will ATTACK!!!!!

badams30

Post by badams30 »

greyarea wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:53 pm
I’m in a new Roll20 game with merias, jcftao, and others. Doug is having us map it ourselves (as an experiment, I think). It’s been an interesting experience so far. Certainly not the same as graph paper and pencils.
I tried having the players map one pBp I ran, but it was so difficult I gave up. They tried, but something was lost in translation (probably the GM was a dope) but I gave up.

The way this is going, our new PCs can avenge us when they get here.....

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

greyarea wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:49 pm
connivingsumo wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:22 pm
greyarea wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:08 pm
Sorry about the delay.
I was about to leave ya a skellie :mrgreen: but I didn't want to raz you like I do badams.
I totally would have deserved it. Maybe not as much as Badams but I would have deserved it nonetheless. :mrgreen:
I feel you're right about that! No one deserves it better than Mr. Badams!! :lol: But his Argyrion game has been going good and strong, so kudos to him.
tumblingdice wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:50 pm
connivingsumo wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:25 pm
tumblingdice wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:11 pm
So, who's gonna be our mapper? ;)
Sorry, tumblingdice! I started a response, but must not have hit 'send/post'! :shock: One of Slip's side gigs is cartography, and I think she has the gear to keep/maintain a map, so she's happy to do so.
However, I'm not sure my digital mapping skills are up to par, so we likely have to rely on greyarea for the actual map! :mrgreen:
Yeah, not much need for mapping in the online world. Alas. First penmanship. Then woodshop. Now mapping.
hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: